29.Manik is gay??

TO BE CONTINUED,

NO ONE'S POV

M- Okay love we will talk later . love you . Nimit is calling me for telling something important ...now give me a good night kiss

N- Okay. Goodnight...xxxxx

Meanwhile outside,

Person- what Manik is in love that too with.....

(Note - Nimit is Manik's one office employee)
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Midnight ,

Someone is seen to be having a nightmare.

"No no leave me

"Manik,mom-dad "

"No I am not a bi*ch"

"No no someone Save me.."

"NO"

No Nandu don't think about your past you are save now...

Yes that girl was our Nandini..

N- But but why did I suddenly have this nightmare after such a long time...God is something bad going to happen no no is everyone safe is my Manik Okay??

Soon is was out of the bed checking everyone last she came to her beloved room to see him sleeping peacefully and seeing him all her fears went out of the window....

N- Kitna handsome ha mera banda... wah bhai Nandu kya choice ha Tera...OK Nandu now enough go and sleep...

She slowly went to Manik and carefully slept not to wake him up from his sleep as he is a light sleeper but feeling the movement our hero was already up and alert to see who dared to come to his room now. But feeling her touch he relaxed and was just quietly acting like sleeping to see what she will do next..

Nandini kissed his cheeks and tightly hugged him making him smile

Nandini kissed his cheeks and tightly hugged him making him smile..He turned to her side only to see her beautiful face but today there was some kind of fear in her face today making him worried..

M- So someone was missing her hubby??

N- You are awake??

M- Yes my jaan and now tell me what is that thing that made my babies mamma worried...

N- Nothing Manik...

M- But I can feel you tell me...

N- Leave it...