14.I trust you....

MANIK

My beautiful sleep was disturbed by the sunlight entering into our room . I opened my eyes to see my beautiful girlfriend standing near the window 🪟 and inhaling fresh air.

Then my eyes went down to what see was wearing she looked soooo damn se*y , cute and hot at the same time making me feel how lucky I am to know that my girl is not just a beauty from outside but even more beautiful than inside

Last night with her was perfect. I still can't believe that our that childhood love had already completed 15years. Everything with her just feels so new and refreshing like a complete fairy tale. Our fairy tale. Where I love her and she loves me. She is the best girlfriend anyone can ask for.

But the problem is that like every fairy tale in our story also there are villains due to which we are still in a secret relationship I know how much sad and upset she becomes to hide our relationship like this. But it's for our safety. But I promise at the end of this year I will fix everything.

I was pulled back from my thoughts by the sweetest voice I could ever heard.

N- Manik get up. We will explore this city today.
She said patting my head while sitting beside me.

M-(hugging her tightly) No please thori der or.

In response she peck my cheeks Giving me her bright smile.
N-ok then but only for 20 minutes more OK??
M- OK meri jaan.
_________________________________

After 25 minutes

NANDINI
I can Manik is very tired after last night. So I let him sleep for another 25 minutes. But now it's enough it's not like only he had s*x yesterday I too had so if I had energy why doesn't he.

N-(shaking) Manik get up now it's enough. It's already 9 come on we need to explore the city.

M- Nandu baby first of all yesterday night 🌙 you didn't allow me to sleep and now you want to wake up.

N-(Suddenly becoming angry and started shouting) YOU LAZY A*S WILL YOU GET UP OR WILL I BREAK UP WITH YOU.

hearing my shout Peeper came barking and when he understood that I am angry at Manik he began to bark and glare at the way he showing his anger for making me angry 😠.