52.Babies have arrived..

MANIK'S POV

D- I am sorry Mr.Malhotra but her condition is quite critical we can't save both of them it's either of them

I heard everyone gasp but I didn't know what to feel...My fist tightens . My eyes glistening with unshed tears..

M-Doctor can't you save all of them...

D-I am very sorry Mr.Malhotra but the chances are very less like about only 2 - 3% and if we try to save both in most of the cases we lost b..

M-No no no..Save Nandini..please save my Nandu..

I am so sorry babies I am such a bad father but I don't have any other options than this...I cannot lose your mother I hope you both forgive this unlucky father of yours..

D- So your wife then?

M-Yes doctor...

D-Nurse give him to sign the bond..

(To Manik)
Keep faith in God young man. Although we will try to save both but can't promise..

Hearing him a ray of hope rose in me but I don't trust my luck anymore. Today for the first time I felt like beggar today i realise money can't always give everything you want..

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

It has been almost 2 hours we are still in the same position..suddenly we heard a loud cry of a baby.. everyone around me rose up in joy but I still stood the same my the only thing in my mind was Nandu..Then few minutes later we again heard another scream I still stood same but the next thing made me surprised as we heard another scream but it was too low too low then the rest what's happening it was supposed to be twins but are they are they...

Soon the nurse came out holding two babies covered in blue towels

N-Congratulations Mr.Manik here is your twin boys...

My eyes where filled with tears they are completely copies of my Nandini seeing them I feel like I am seeing the male babies version of my Nandu.. I kissed both their forehead

M-How is my wife??

N-Her condition is now under control... we are now shifting her to the room

M-Thank you thank you so much

N-(sad face)But sir we we don't know.. of she will get up or not?

M-(Eyes filling with tears)Wh..what do you.. you me..mean?

N- Actually sir if she didn't come conscious within 24 hours we fear sir she will go in coma

M- No no no please please save her I can't leave without her(falling on knees) please please I beg you...

N-Please control yourself sir we are trying our best..

Then suddenly I remembered we heard another voice...

M- Nurse there we hea..eard.. an..another cry..

N-(with a sad face)You have another child Mr.Malhotra and it's a girl

M-Wh..what but in the ultrasound it was shown twins..

N-We know that Mr.Malhotra but she was hidden behind her brothers. But unfortunately the place she was the most infected one by poison by God's grace and the protection of her two brothers she is alive but she is under observation in ICU we don't know if she can survive...

M-What do you mean by that please please make sure she is OK..

N-We will try our best Sir...

Saying this she went away..I sat on the nearby sit tears falling down my eyes . I closed my eyes remembering our past happy memories...

NO ONE'S POV
FLASHBACK

N-Ha ha ha stop Mani stop

M-Why come on do more pranks come baby I am waiting

N-Ok ok I will not do again please stop

She said laughing hard as Manik was tickling her..

After few minutes he finally stopped making Nandini to take deep breaths..

N-I love you..

M-I love you too but why suddenly??

N-I feel like saying this three words so I said why do you have any problem Mr.Malhotra??

M-No never soon to be Mrs.Malhotra..

N-Kabhi kabhi mujhe dar lagta hai you know everything is so perfect..kiski nazar laggayi toh.. if we are separated then I will di..

M-(keeping fingers on her lips)Shush dare you complete the sentence Nandu nothing will happen I will never let anything go to you..

N-Promise??

M-Nandu promise.Manan hamesha and forever... We will always live together till our last breath and even after our death in our every life..Promise..(kissing her forehead)....

MANIK'S POV

Suddenly I got up from my memories hearing a sound there stood Nandu in a bridal dress infront of me..

M-(confused) Nandu what are you doing here go back to your room , why are you dressed like this and where is your saline where are the doctors how could they leave you alone.Why...

N-(cutting him off) I came to meet you Manik...
ONE LAST TIME..

M-What do you mean??

N-I am sorry Manik I couldn't keep the promise of our forever Mani..

M-No..n..no do..don't say that my love..yo..you promised me that we will live forever together...

N-I am sorry..

M-Don't say that Nandu our children think of our children we promised we will grow them together...

N-I know you can do that for me remember I am always there but only you can't see me..I love you all.and if you can please move on..

M-No no Don't say that..

N-I love you Manik forever and ever... this world doesn't let us leave together Manik..

M-I will take you far away from this world where only I and you will leave..

N-I have to go Manik..

M-Promise me you will come back from me promise me you will not leave me...

She didn't said anything she kept looking at me with different emotions and then she took my lips into her

Suddenly she started disappearing

M-No no no Nandini..what is happening??

N- It's time Manik...

M- No no you have to come back Nandini..
TUMHE HAMARI PYAAR KI KASAM NANDINI MANIK MALHOTRA...

She didn't said anything just kept her hand on mine before disappearing completely...

"Manik"

M- Nandini

"Manik Manik get up Manik"

I hurriedly got up and rubbed my face to see it is covered with tears and looked at the surrounding where is Nandini she was just here few minutes ago I can still feel her hand over mine where is she..It all felt so real..

Then i realeaseonly to realize it was just a dream..
And it was Cabir waking me up...

C-Manik come fast..Nandini have........

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

HOW WAS THE CHAPTER GUYS?

Words limit -1200