17.Jealous....

Continuation of the previous scene,

N- ....Manan forever

M- Manan hamesha.

Saying they both began to lean forward and their lips where just about to met when,

" You know you love me , I know you care
Just shout whenever, and I'll be there
You are my love,you are my heart
And we will never, ever,ever be a apart "

It took them a moment to realize what is happening and then it struck them it's Nandini's phone ringtone making both our Manan groan for the disturbance in their kissing 💋 . Nandini looked at the phone and saw it was Her mom calling .

NANDINI'S POV

N- Yes mom . How are you ?

I- Nandu my baby i am amazing but how are you ? You are always busy and don't have time for us.

N- I am sorry mom you know na..

I- O My darling it's OK I understand but the reason I called you is do you know your brother and Mukti's wedding date are fixed?

N-(acting surprised) o mom really that's a great news I didn't know.

I- Ya it really is a great news and you know one more thing Manik is in the same city as you . So did you meet him anywhere ?

N-(in mind) Now you see Mr.Malhotra what I will say about you (Smirking) you always tell lies about me to Neyo Aunty na now I have got an opportunity. How will I leave it . He he he 😏

N- No mom I didn't meet that as*ho*e (making Manik eyes big)

I- Nandu baby why are you calling him that. Kitna acha larka hai . Use jaisa aj Kal ke jamane me billions me ek hai.(making Manik smirk and raise his collar hearing his praise.)

N- Yes mom he may be one in a billion but it is not for good reason he is the biggest jerk, rude , arrogant and Kala jadu wala tantrik who by his magic casted a spell on you all that he is a very good , innocent person which he is obviously not and no one knows this better than me .
(Listening all this Manik's jaw dropped in the floor and all this while Nandini's smirk grew wider and wider seeing his reaction)

I- Nandu you should not talk about him like that . Why don't you try to be friend with him he is actually very very nice. OK now leave all this the thing is as Manik is in the same place as you are why don't you come with him together?

N- Mom with that ru..

I- No more words I will listen against him you will come with me . That's final now bye. Sleep 😴 early .

N-Are mom listen mom .

But the call already ended and as soon as it ended I burst out laughing.

N-(Laughing) Ha ha ha Manik it was so funny.

N- Seriously mom thought I was going to refuse. ha ha ha 😂 .

But when she found she was the only one laughing she looked up to find a very cute , angry Manik with a big pout on his lips.

N- Manik what happened? Why ate you angry ?

But instead of replying he just turned his face in the opposite direction.

N- Manik what happened. Look at me.