15.Mission Manan on..

MANIK

Today I am really surprised and happy with the surprise she prepared for me. It was time for lunch she told me to bring the food to car . I went to bring burgers 🍔 and drinks 🍸 for both of us . But as soon as I came I saw Nandini was not present there. I looked here and there in search of her but couldn't find her anywhere 💔 making all the negative thoughts come in my mind.

I was searching for her like a mad man when I saw a scene which left me speechless, proud . There Nandini was sitting with a old man with two sandwiches 🥪 and a bottle of water 💧 . I saw her giving the old man the foods she had and the old man had tears in his eyes and smiled at her and said to her which I couldn't listen. I saw Nandini smiling and telling him something and the old man kept his hand on my Nandu and 🙌 blessed her saying something which made her bright red. Making me also smile seeing her blush although I couldn't hear what they were taking about but seeing her happy makes me happy. After sometimes I saw her getting up and searching for her purse 👛 and took out few money 💰 and gave it to the beggar and left him waving him the bye.

But the next scene made me laugh. As soon as Nandini saw me she tried to come to me but couldn't able to cross the road due to the vehicles passing by. And Making her pout 😡 😍 and red with anger as the time passes. And this made me remember one thing that both me and her especially her having terrible mood swings this days don't know why. But let it be I like to go through everything of her either it be moment of happy, sadness or anything. Thinking about her I was smiling like a fool when I was pulled back from my Nandu land hearing her shout.

N-(Shouting with a red face) YOU Fool why are you smiling like a foolish come and help me here duffer.

And I like a lover boy again went to my dreamland seeing her in the hot 🔥 🥵 angry avatar.

Oh my my I am completely smitten by her.

N- You you what are you thinking again come here what are you thinking.

M- Hmm ya ya coming Nandu.

N- What were you thinking ha?

M- (huskily)About how beautiful my girlfriend is inside out.

And and ladies and gentlemen my blushing Nandu is back.

N-(blushing and hiding in my chest) Manik!!

M- (hugging her)What I am just stating the facts. And you know what Nandini I am so FU*K*NG proud of you.

N-(confused ,looking up from chest ) why now what great things did I do.

M- I saw what you were doing with the old man. ( kissing her forehead) I love you so so much. Much much more than anyone can ever imagine.

N- It was nothing Manik and I love you to more than you love me.

M- No me.

N- No me I love you the most.

M- Impossible.

N- Possible.

M- No

N-Yes

M- No

N- Yes

M-Yes

N- No

M-(Smirking) See you yourself admitted.