54.Manan,Manav,and Manvi

NO ONE'S POV

Nu- Sir please come one of the Malhotra triplet the girl she is not able to take the oxygen properly please come fast...

Do- What how is that possible come fast...

In all this while Nandini was stood frozen....meanwhile Manik just turned towards her only to have freeze in his place...

N-Ma..man..Manik is...is this our baby did we have triplets...

M- Nandini listen..

N- Yes or no Manik..

M- Nandini listen ju..

N-(Shouting)YES or NO??

M-(putting his shoulder down)Yes Nandu...

N-(tearing up)And you didn't think of telling me wow..

M- Nandini I am so..

N- (Shouting)Keep your sorry to yourself Manik..Did you..

C-(running entering the cabin)Manik- Nandu come fast she... she is losing her senses...

Manan- WHAT!!!!

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Do- Mrs.Malhotra you shouldn't be here you are week ple....

N- How is my baby doctor??

Do- Sorry Mr & Mrs.Malhotra but we can't think we can save the baby...

N- Can you all please lend me a stethoscope and all the necessary things needed...

All- Nandini/Nandu...

D- But.. you are directly related to the patient you can..

N- Please think me as a doctor and not the mother please..

D-(slightly nodding)OK Mrs.Malhotra we are allowing you as we all know you are the best cardiologist all over the world but I am sorry you have to sign the bond it is nursing home protocol...

N- Give me...

She signed the bond and turned towards Manik and nodded no she is not angry she understood Manik did it for her only...She must think from his point of view to she feels she would have done the same if she was in his place so...

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

MANIK'S POV

The look on Nandini's face was so heartbreaking but I today saw the determination in her eyes today not only as a mother but as a doctor the determination to save her patient... and I know she can she will save our daughter my little princess...

It has already been two hours already I hope both are safe even Nandu is week she just few hours ago delivered triplets I hope everything is fine...

Unknowingly a tear escaped my eyes

Please God what kind of test are you taking I hope everything is fine...

Suddenly we heard the door of the O.T opening I hurriedly weeped my eyes and went here there was my Nandu standing I can see she is too weak to stand straight even...