47. Engaged...

Guys I am really thankful to get such genuine readers

Guys I am really thankful to get such genuine readers..Thank you so much...to you all

But to silent readers guys the veiwers are of about more than 400 so can't I atleast expect atleast 150 votes.. I posted this time but sorry to say if this conditions continue I will stop updating..So complete the target this time

To my silent readers,
With love,
AUTHOR

2 weeks later,
MANIK'S POV

Today was again one of the important day of my life as today's ceremony marks the beginning of the rituals of our remarriage but this time with everyone presence which is making it more special...And 15 days from now we will be each other "Permanent booking " for the second time..

A lot happened in this days but most of the times were busy in shopping and arrangements for the engagement and roka.. And Nandini is also giving some only classes to her juniors and me too in the office also had extra work because after our marriage we will go for 14 days and 15 night honeymoon and Nandini is still now selecting the places nearby as we couldn't travel far due to her pregnancy.. But I don't understand what is the need to select this much places we aren't going to come out of the room anyways..(smirk 😏 ).

But the thing us about Aryaman, in this days I noticed he didn't stop his old habits I thought that time we were young but now as we are grown up he will stop doing this.. Like his "Jalebi" talks which I couldn't understand... , taunting others in funny way , and many more although he is my one of the best friend but anyone telling anything to Nandini isn't tolerable..

OK leave this all now let's talk only about me and my Nandu.. so it's already 4 p.m. and now here I am almost ready..Gelling my hairs .Manna padega main hoo Bara handsome munda..No wonder Nandini fell in love with me...Now let's go downstairs and see the preparations...

As soon as I went downstairs I heard a loud yet caring voice of my father..

R- Neyo will you please calm down.. Tum Thora Santi se batho.. Robi(a servant) had made sure everything is OK.. you just sit and rest otherwise you will fall sick...