46.Pregnant ladies are Dangerous..

CONGRATULATIONS TO ME FOR MY FIRST HUNDRED FOLLOWERS🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳....

One more thing though the target isn't completed I updated the next part..

I may sound selfish but I am sorry from the next time I will not update if the target isn't reach....

NO ONE'S POV

N- When will he come Manik I can't wait anymore....

M-He must just coming now...He al..

Man-(Shouting)Hello everyone...

Everyone except Nandini and Manik was confused seeing him and Nandini within wasting any minute ran to him..

M-(Shouting)Nandu careful Don't run..

Na-(hugging him)I missed you...

Man-I missed you to bunny...

M-(hugging)How are you man..

Man-Aryaman can never be wrong I am always first class man..and I saw the news congratulations man tum dono toh chupa Rustam nikla ha..

(ReachAnjani and AnitaGhosh235 you both are correct it's Arya)

N-(blushing)Thanks Arya..

Ar-O is our Don lady blushing...

Ra-Umm are you Mr.Aryan Khuranna's son?

Ar-(confused)Yes do you know my father..

R-Ya he was an old friend of my and Raman..Manik you never told me about him..

M-(scratching his nape)Ah..umm actually...

N-Ok ok let it be its already night go freshen up and have your dinner..we all will talk in morning..

A-Ok as you wish bunny..You and Navya should rest go and have rest...Good night

N-Good night...

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

After a long the Malhotra and Murthy was having their happy family time without any secrets or misunderstanding or anything..Right now everyone was enjoying their time sitting in the living room and Manik and Cabir are feeding their wives but Cabir took extra food telling Navya eats too much but in reality while feeding her he is also eating from her now how can he just give away his first love without him enjoying it..

I-So Nandu tell us about everything we too didn't knew anything and when we all knew we are already going to be grandparents?? Ya do you all face any difficulties is everything ok? As a mother I couldn't do anything I am feeling so sad you know I couldn't take care of you..

N-I am sorry Mom I didn't tell you and mom don't worry Manik took good care of me..

R-That's good he should...So now how is your child...

M-umm dad??

R-Yes Manik..

M-Actuallyit'snotchildit'schildren...

R-What what did you say sorry I couldn't tell your this language...

"What you are having twins??"

Someone shouted from the top of the stairs everyone turned towards it to see Aryaman Shouting from there...

M-(shocked)Tu itni jaldi need se uth Gaya..

C-It is not itni jaldi Manik..

M-It is Cabir atleast for him he goes to sleep at only about 4 a.m. or 5 a.m. and gets up at 11 and now it's only 8:30 it's unbelievable...