34.Ice-cream..

NO ONE'S POV

Everyone one noticing after coming back from shopping Nandini was behaving little differently Manik many times asked Nandini about it only to get only one and same response that it's nothing to worry it just her mood swings nothing else and to stop worrying about it and ruin one of the important event of her bhabi and bhai's life.

In the living room,

R-(holding a well dressed Peeper in his arms) So is everyone ready I and this buddy is already ready come fast we need to reach gurdwara as fast as possible. Come fast,come fast..

Pe- (barking)Bow bow

Ne-Baba coming coming why are you both shouting I was checking Chini and Mini once

Ne-Baba coming coming why are you both shouting I was checking Chini and Mini once. Come everyone is ready Manik , Cabir , and Abhimanyu is already outside looking at the arrangements you also go and join them..

R-(bowing)As you wish my queen..

Ne-(blushing)Raj..

While Raj just left giving a flying kiss to Neyonika leaving a blushing tomato Neyonika behind. She was brought out of her thoughts by hearing a whistle see turned towards it to see Nandu whistling from the top of the stairs making her smile a little seeing Nandini getting back to normal but her smile was short lived when she saw Nandini running the stairs and suddenly,

N-Ahh

Ne- Nandini (running towards her)

Yes Nandini was going to fall but how can she when we have our savior Manik here..

M- What the heck why the hell are you running?

Hearing him all came downstairs only to get a concerned Manik holding a frightened Nandini in his arms making them confuse Manik sensing it immediately left Nandini..

M-(fake rudely)Your sister is going to fall so I just help her .Tell her not to run like this...

Ab- Nandu my princess are you OK??

N- I am bhai leave it and come we are getting late(she said pulling Abhimanyu outside)

Soon everyone else other joined them and got into their cars..

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Manan and Cavya in one car,

N-Bahi ask your friend to talk with me..

M- Cabir tell your sister not to disturb me .

C-(in mind) Somebody please bring me popcorn. I am loving this..