10.Manan forever ♥...

Nandini after the night 🌙 of her birthday 🎂 used to be unusually quite and roam always plastering a fake smile 😃 on her face.

And whenever she used to see Manik 👀from far coming towards her she always just starts running 🏃‍♀️ 🙄in the opposite direction .No one noticed her this changes too much except OUR MANIK.He used to see how whenever he used to find a chance to try to talk to Nandini how she always run 🏃‍♂️ in opposite direction. Avoid looking 👀 into him.Always having a fake smile on her face 🙂 😐.
This routine continued for 2 to 3 days .

Similarly one such day with Nandini still not being in her usual self was in her school and was passing through an empty class room. When she felt someone covering her mouth and pulling her towards that room.Making her frightened to no extent.

N-(struggling to remove the grip) uuu aaa Leave me you kidnapper.

Person- Shh keep quiet IT'S ME.

N- Who me ? who are you ? Show me your face.

And that's when tge person switched on the lights of that dark , empty class room.

N-(gasped in surprise) YOU!!!

Person-Ya me

N-What are you doing here Manik. What will your girlfriend think if her boyfriend which is you pulling another girl 👧 to an empty room like this.

Yes it is our The Manik Malhotra.

M-(being completely confused) What are you saying Nandini? Who is my girlfriend about whom I only don't know?

N-(controlling her anger) Like seriously Manik you don't know who your girlfriend is?It's Alia.Or are you just pretending of not knowing anything???

M- I seriously don't know Nandu why will Alia be my girlfriend? And who filled you with this nonsense 🙄.

N-No one filled or said anything to me Manik I saw it with my own eyes 👀 how much you love Alia..( tears 😢 started forming in her eyes)
By the way why am I speaking this much with you ? ( trying to leave) I have to get going now.

M-(holding her hand tightly) no you can't go like this leaving me in such confusion.

N-Leave me Manik I am not answerable to you.

M-No you can't leave me like this . And why is this so much affecting you?

On hearing this question Nandini stilt a bit thinking 🤔 her secrets is going to come out.

But then again composing herself

N-( Shouting) I said just live me Manik.

M-No I will not leave you until you tell me why is it bothering you....

N-(cutting him of in the middle she shouted) Because I love ❤ 😍 you Manik. I don't know how ,when , and where but I just fell in love with you. I don't know when my that tiny winy crush changed into my undying, unrequited love for you Manik I don't know but I only know that I am deeply, madly, and crazily in love with you.(and started crying out loud)

But after hearing her confession Manik when into completely daze that his love ❤ of the life also loves ❤ 😍 💖 ❣ him like he do to her.