16. Hamesha..

CONTINUATION OF THE PREVIOUS PART
NANDINI

We both were kissing 💋 each other passionately and was moving towards our car still kissing when Suddenly.

"Ahh!!"

N- What happened Manik wh......OH MY GODDDD!!

So yes the shout was from Manik and the thing happened is while kissing a street dog 🐕 was sleeping and by mistake Manik stepped on its tail and as a result the dog has biten him.

Oh my poor dog . How peaceful it was sleeping. I understand the pain 💔 😞 of being wakened up from your lovely sleep.

N-(caressing the dog) Oh my baby are you OK sleep sleep don't worry OK now no one will disturb you...

M-(Shouting) WHAT THE F*CK NANDINI..

N-(whispering) Shh keep quiet you have already once disturbed its sleep. So Now just keep quiet...

M-(in disbelief) Are you serious Nandu?? You don't care about me now..

N-(confused) Why what happened to you love??

M- See what your this precious lovely baby did to me.....

N- Oh God Mani. Baby has biten you you need to take injection come (pulling him towards the car...)

M-(scaredly) In.... inj.. (gulping)Injection 💉

N- Yes injection now come fast..

M-No what I am saying is see there is no need of injection I am perfectly fine you know..

N- No Manik you should take a tetanus come fast

M- Nandu my love 💓 you are not understanding . See you made this dog your baby so you are it's mama and as your boyfriend I am your baby's papa and if a child bite their father is it necessary to take a injection everytime. NO Nandu my child will feel bad no need of anymore injection OK.

N- Don't make excuses Manik just get into the car...

M- But....

N-(Shouting) Now!!

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

In the hospital 🏥,

M- You know there is no hurry you can go slow . Let's ask the doctor first if injection is needed or not then only we will take the vaccine OK??

N- No way you will do it now only I am also a doctor and I am telling you. Oh come now..

M- Umm(wearing his sunglasses)

N- What's wrong ?? Why are you wearing your sunglasses 🕶 ??

M- I don't want to see the colour of blood .

N- Are you serious Manik it just a normal small injection.
(With a sigh) OK now come..

M- Hmm
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Inside the cabin,

Nurse- So are you ready??

M- No I am no..

N- (with a glare)Yes he is..

Nurse- OK then..Put your left hand forward

M-(blank)

Nurse-Put your left hand forward.. Don't be afraid

The nurse was about to give him a injection when Manik suddenly shouted Making both me and the nurse to flinch back.