21. Self obsessed Manik....

To be continued,

NO ONE'S POV

Ne- Manik is this the way to talk to someone? He is Rahul . Rahul Ahuja and his team . They are the most famous dance cherographer in Mumbai. And they will teach you for Mukti's engagement performances.

Rahul -Seriously Nandini you are amazing....

I- Rahul beta seems like you know my girl..

Rahul- Of course Aunty who doesn't know the best cardiologist Nandini Murthy. And of course she did a great help to me today.

I- Oh....

Rahul- You know what Aunty now I know from where is got her beauty. It's from you who will tell you are mother of three adult kids . You look just like 20 years old girl. Just like Nandu you are beautiful..

I-(blushing) Oh you are such well-mannered kid...

Raman & Manik- (in mind) Kid from which angle a well mannered kid. Flirting ba*s*ard.

Ne- OK so Raj now let's start our practice..

Rahul- Of course beautiful Aunty (making Neyonika blush)we don't have much time...

Raj- (Murmuring and glaring at Rahul) now he is even Flirting with my wife.
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

With others ,

Mu- Hey I am Mukti and this is my finance Abhimanyu.

Boy1- Hi I am Krish .I must say your finance is lucky to have you you are beautiful.

Mu- Oh thank you you are handsome too..(making Abhi glare at the both)
OK now meet my other besties Alia and Dhruv And this is my soon to be devar Cabir.

K- I must say all your family members are beautiful but you are my favourtie.

A- (smiling extra sweetly)And you know what man you my most favourite prey . So keep your eyes of my finance and just start your lessons.

K-(gulping) Oh course sir of course.

Boy2- (pointing at Navya dreamily) Who is she by the way will she not dance. She is beautiful..

C-(controlling his angry) What's your name buddy?

B2- oh myself Lord...

C- OK so ishwar she is going to be mother of my pizza...

L- Sir it's Lord not Ishwar and what pizza?

C- First of all iswar and Lord are same and (Shouting) pizza is the name of my unborned child Understand you rascal so keep your eyes of her... Got it?

L-(smiling nervously) Ya ya

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
With Manik & Nandini..

Rahul- oh Manik you are making everything wrong. This is not the right way...

M- But I am doing exactly the correct way you showed..

Rahul- No Manik you are not one sec I and Nandini will dance and you see OK..

M- Why I mean...

Rahul- Oh come on Manik please....

M- OK fine...

After 10 minutes,

Rahul - Done..

M-(Murmuring) I was doing exactly same...