13.I love you so much....

Continuation of the previous scene,

MANIK

Nandini said she is taking me somewhere for giving me a surprise but not telling me where the f*ck we are going.

M- Nandu

N-(driving the 🚗 🚘 car) Hmm

M- You know you are my love 💓 ❤, my desire ,my passion ,my best friend, my soulmate ,my earth ,my breath, my.....

N-( cutting him off she looked at him Strangely) Stop stop tell what you want?

M- (dramatically) Haww how can you say I want something . Means seriously nowadays a lover can't even praise his love. Hayyee Mera Kaya hoga😰😭.

N- Stop your drama Mani and say what you want.

M-(fake crying 😢 and looking upwards) See God see she is still now not believing that I don't want anything. Was this your love for me Nandini.

(Yelling and crying fakely) Are ma toh lut Gaya. Ya mera jaisa innocent bhola bhala sarif admi ko use Kar ka AB chorni ki bat Kar rahi hai . Hey bhagaman Mera Kaya hoga Mei to...

N-(completely pissed and angry) Will you just shut up and say what you want.

I wanted to tease her more but on seeing her dangerous but hot 🔥 🥵as hell glare made me sigh.

M- OK so where are we...

Before I could complete my question I saw her entering the airport and stop the car where our private jet was kept .

M-(confused) Airport ? What are we doing here.

N-(wearing her sunglasses she came out if the car and opened the door of the car for Manik) Because this jet my dear love will help us to take us to the place where your surprise is.

And saying this she pulled me with her towards our Jet and we were followed by our dear Peeper and a person bringing Chini and Mini with him.

_______________________

I frown waking up from the deep slumber due to continuous shaking and noises. I opened my eyes to see it was Nandu who was shaking and telling me to wake up ,Peeper barking and moving around Chini and Mini is repeating Whatever Nandu is telling.

M-I am up I am up . Please stop it all of you.

N- Get up Mani we have reached .