48.Everything is perfect

NO ONE'S POV

Happiness. The one thing that didn't leave Nandini ever since she fell in love with Manik....

Sitting infront of the mirror she couldn't help but continue to grin like an idiot seeing the dress infront of her... Her thoughts went back to the time when they first time made love to each other..

Flashback

N-(tracing her fingers on Manik's naked chest)Mani...

M-Hmm..

N-When will we get married???

M-(teasing)Married?? Why will we marry??

N-(sitting straight coming out of his hold forgetting the fact she is naked)Wh..what do you mean??

M- (teasing)I mean what is the need to marry?

N-(eyes started to fill with tears)Means..me..

M-(panicking)Are are mere jaan I was just joking....of course I will marry you...
I am yours in every birth....

N- are you telling the truth??

M-Of course (his eyes Going down)I think you are forgetting something but you know I am lucky you forget...

N-What ar(looking towards what he was seeing)You shameless man(covering herself with blanket)....

M-What shameless so ready for the second round (coming to kiss her)

N-(covering her lips)No no first we will discuss the dresses we will wear...

M-Umm we can do that later Nandu..

N-No no now only..listen(dreamily) in mehindi it will be white, haldi yellow and wedding red..Manzoor??

M-(chuckling)As you wish my queen...

And soon the room for the second time filled with their moans and groans..

Flashback ends

He remembered. It was so many years back and she casually said that she herself even forgot but he remembered and the dress was exactly like she wished for...

He couldn't complete her wish in their first weeding because of the situation but he made sure he do all the arrangements this time...

The dress was just the way she wanted it..

She heard the door open and there entered the man of her dreams

She heard the door open and there entered the man of her dreams.. the love of her life looking breathtaking as ever...

His intimidating aurora was creating a zoo of butterfly in her stomach..