18.Dominant Nandu..

Soon they arrived in the Malhotra mansion. As soon as they entered all jumped on Nandu

R,Mu,Na,I,A,Ne,C - NANDU we missed you.

M- Guys I think you all forgot that I also came with her just now .

Ne- (ignoring Manik and caressing Nandu's head) Are meri Nandu . How are you I hope my this idiot son didn't disturb you during this journey.

N- Are Aunty what I will tell what he did leave it na.

Ne-(glaring at Manik) What he did something tell me what he did I will teach him a lesson .

N- Aunty I learned that you should learn to forgive others and I am doing that now. Leave it..(making Manik sigh in relief)

Ne- But you know yo..

N- Are live it Aunty.. (To Navya) How is my little princess.

Na- (caressing her baby bump) Are woh toh bilkul thik hai. Ekdum first class.

C-(under his breath) Are she will be ok only Na after making me work this much.

Na-(glaring) Are you saying something Cabir.

C- Are no no I am telling how I am lucky to have both of you in my life.

Na-(smiling) Sachi..

C- Ekdum dum Sachi.

N-ok now I am going to freshen up I am soo hungry.

I- Ya Nandu go and freshen up..

N- Ya mom o before that I forgot something . I have to introduce you to someone.

Ne & I - (in mind) What introduce to someone now don't tell she have a boyfriend. Please God she shouldn't have any boyfriend other wise how will I fulfill my wish (finger crossed)

But they came out of their thinking listening a loud voice. They turned to see Alia shouting at a dog who is pulling her pants.

A-(Shouting) Oh my God from where on the earth did this ugly creature come from. Throw it out.

N-Alia how dare you insult my baby.

A- Baby??

N- Ya guys meet my baby Peeper and his two Parrot 🦜 sisters Chini and Mini Malhotras. (Making Manik's eyes wide)

All- Malhotra

N-( realizing her mistake) Oh sorry I mean Murthy (nervous laugh) Yeh Murthy .

Na- Oh My Matarani they are sooooo cute.

Mu- Ya from where did you find them? How old are they? What do they eat? What..

Ne-(cutting her off) OK OK now it's enough let them freshen up you can ask all this later . Manik and Nandini go and freshen up.

Nandini left to freshen up meanwhile Manik followed Nandu like a lost puppy 🐶 finding a way to talk to her.

As soon as they left from everyone sight Manik tried to pull her but...

N- Ah ah ah Mr.General knowledge collector what are you doing.

M- Nandu yaar you know I was just joking that time.

N- Were you?

M-Ya my love ❤ ,my queen, my jaan, my breath my sunshine my heartbeat, my sun my moon my...

N- Oh that's enough Mr.Malhotra but this time this buttering won't work at me so try something new.Bye and all the best..

Saying this she left leaving a very frustrated Manik behind.