55.Who is the favorite?

4 days later,

MANIK'S POV

M- Nandu are you done it's time to go back home...

N- Hmm I am ready and so are our princess and princes they can't wait to go to their home for the first time...

She Said smiling at them as the three slept there in a fresh new cute dress..

M- ok so now here is your juice finish this quickly...

N- (whining)Manik..

M- (sternly)Nandu..

N-ok fine

Saying this she finished the juice in one go..

M-(wiping her mouth)Good girl

I saw Abhi and Cabir entering with the discharge papers... oh by the way do you all know Cabir now is a proud father if a son...Ya so guys our foody joker is now a father himself..Navya and Cabir had named their son Arav.. he is a good little boy....

A- Manik here are the discharge papers now we can take them back home.. everything is ready..so we you both aee done let's leave..

M- We are ready Abhi can you both please hold the babies..

A- Sure..

N- But I.. woah what are you doing put me down..

M- You are weak Nandu so shut up and be quite..

N- But Manik..

I without listening anything just went finally in the destination of our home sweet home..

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

I forwarded my hand to her for her support as she held our daughter in her arms and I held both our sons  in my arms..

As soon as we entered the house we saw it was beautifully decorated with rangoli and and balloons..

All-Welcome back Nandu...

There stood Ishi Maa and mom with a Aarti thali they did our arti and blessed us..

Ne- Go and freshen up Manik and Nandu and then we all have introduce ourselves properly with my grandchildren.....

Manan- OK mom..

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

NO ONE'S POV

M- Is it too tight??

N-(nodding her head in no)It's perfect..

She said smiling...

M- It's done..Woah Manik Malhotra do everything perfect...

Nandini giggle as Manik praise himself...

Nandu touched her braid giving a impressed look to him...Both smile at each other lost in each other eyes..

"I said na I am their favorite uncle"

They both came out of their dreamland hearing Cabir shout..

Ab-How can you be their favorite uncle I am her Phuma..

All-Phuma??

Ab-Ya I am their Mama and Phupha both so phuma...

C-So what see they smiled at me that means I am their favorite uncle right..Right babies??

Na-Cabir will you please shut up the babies will be cry...

A-Ya Navya is right and moreover I am their only favorite...