43. Billionaire in love 😍 ...

GUYS FIRST OF ALL THANK YOU FOR YOUR RESPONSE ON THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER WHICH I POSTED ON MY BIRTHDAY WITHOUT ANY TARGET.. IT HAD VOTES MORE THAN I EXPECTED...

BUT IT IS ABOUT THE PREVIOUS CHAPTERS I POSTED THERE ARE MANY WHERE THE TARGET ISN'T COMPLETED BUT STILL I POSTED THE NEW CHAPTER...

SO ACTUALLY THE THING IS THAT I AM SEEING THAT THE READERS ON EACH CHAPTERS ARE ABOUT 500 TO 600 BUT THE VOTE IS ONLY ABOUT 110 TO 125..

GUYS THIS IS TRUELY DISAPPOINTING.. POINT TO BE NOTED I AM NOT TELLING ANYTHING TO MY GENUINE READERS WHO ACTUALLY VOTE ,COMMENTS, POINT OUT MY MISTAKES AND SUPPORT ME I AM TRUELY THANKFUL TO THEM..
PLEASE CONTINUE TO SUPPORT ME GUYS.....

BUT I AM TALKING ABOUT MY SILENT READERS IT'S WAS OK THAT ATLEAST THEY ARE READING ENJOYING OK.. BUT I WILL NOT SAY THE NAME BUT TWO-THREE OF THE READERS ARE PERSONALLY MESSAGING ME AND CURSING ME BECAUSE I SET TARGETS ON EACH CHAPTERS.. THIS IS SOMETHING I AM NOT EXPECTING...

I MAY SOUND SELFISH ACCORDING TO MY FEW SILENT READERS BUT YOUR ALL THOSE WORDS HAS PUSHED ME TO THE EDGE AND I AM SORRY TO SAY

I WILL NOT UPDATE UNTIL AND UNLESS I HAVE ATLEAST 150 VOTES ON MY LAST 10 CHAPTERS....

AND IF THIS TYPES OF MESSAGES CONTINUE I AM SORRY TO SAY BUT I WILL JUST DELETE MY STORY...

MANIK'S POV

I woke up dye to the continuous sound of my phone ringtone to see I was covered by her shirt because she knows without her I will wake up.. God I am such a lucky bas*ard to get such a caring wife..
I saw a phone light went off again this time I picked the call and it was my dad..

M- Umm Good morning dad..

R-(Shouting)Is what written in the magazine is it true??

M- What is written dad I don't know what you are talking about??

R- That Nandini is pregnant??Check your phone...

As soon as I unlocked my phone I saw numbers of notifications about us..

F*ck..

The world No

The world No.1 billionaire and Rockstar is going to be a father?
But the surprise is the lady who is pregnant is his lifetime enemy and famous cardiologist and daughter of billionaire Raman Murthy, Nandini Murthy..

Is this baby a mistake??

Manik and Nandini Murthy in a relationship weren't they lifetime enemies??

Is this the reason Manik Malhotra was never spotted with any other girl..

Billionaire in love with his enemies??