38.MADDY SINGHANIA

MANIK'S POV

There was standing my biggest enemy and the person who tried to rape yes you heard it correct rape Nandu when she was just a teenager. THE ONE AND ONLY MADHYAM SINGHANIA aka Maddy , Nandu's obsessed lover..

I was in a complete daze I saw Nandini stiffness so this is what was bothering her I can't believe she hide such a important things from me. I was about to shout at Maddy to get out of our house when I felt someone pulled my hands I turned towards it's source to see it was Nandu I jerked away her hand glaring at her i was going to shout but stopped seeing her tears how much angry I am I cannot tolerate tears in her eyes that's my biggest wickness.

N-(whispering)Please..stop I will tell you everything but for now don't do anything...

Hearing her I stooped and decided to do as she says..

NO ONE'S POV

Mad- Hi hi Manik why are you standing shocked you forgot your best friend your bro ha this is not fair..

Ne- Manik you know him??

Mad-(dirty smirk) What know Aunty he knows me too well isn't it Manik?? BUT BUT today I came here as Nandini's guest..

Ne- What Nandini your guest??

N- Ha ha yes....

I- Oh that's cool and who is this small boy beside you...

Mad- (fake sadness)Oh you can say so actually he is my Nephew Rehan his father left my sister after making her pregnant and my sister died during his birth..

I-(gasping)Oh that's so sad I am sorry...

Mad- Oh don't be actually you know for tge first time he is so happy he was telling me he want to permanently stay with a family like this.But we have to leave after 1 week so he was continuously crying..

Ne- Oh that's so sad but you can do one stay in our house for this 1 week what say..

Mad-(innocently)Oh no no Aunty don't bother I don't want to disturb you guys..

I- Are what disturbance Nandu tell you friend na..

N-Ya ya stay..

Mad- But..

Ne & I - No more words you are staying and that's final..

Mad- OK as you to want..(in mind that's what i wanted ) Oh Manik why are you standing there cone on give me a hug we are meeting after a long(hugging Manik)

M- Whya are you here??

Mad- To make you see nightmare baby bro....

M- Maddy just leave from here?Otherwise

Mad- Otherwise what what will you do..(Breaking the hug)Oh Manik I know we are meeting after long that doesn't means you will keep hugging me...Come on come on finish the weeding..

Soon everything came to end and as soon as the rituals ended Manik rushed out secretly taking Nandu with him.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●