20. Proud boyfriend...

NANDINI'S POV

We both were kissing each other when we heard this loud shout . We turned to look what happened to see a huge crowd forming. Manik wore his cap and goggles as he could be recognized as we both runned there to see an old man about 80 years old has fallen losing conscious. I Hurriedly went to him and began to check him.

N- Someone call an ambulance first.

I saw Manik speaking to someone for the medical emergency. I snatched his phone and began to explain myself.

N- Hello he is losing consciousness and speaking gibberish and having sudden vision loss. It might be hemorrhagic stroke. Please hurry.

I quickly noted down the time this all happened as this might be needed for his treatment.

Soon an ambulance from our Mumbai's branch Murthy nursing home came and we both went with him. On the way we informed his family members and the hospital we are taking him and asked them to come there as fast as possible.

As soon as we entered the hospital we took him to the Operation theater after about 2 to 3 hours I and my colleagues finished his operation. I came outside to see Manik talking with few people. I went there to  find they were the family members of the patient.

As soon as I reached there they bombarded me with questions I assured them that now he is out of danger and no need worry and was about to take my leave when suddenly.

Man- Nandini Murthy right? Raman Murthy's daughter.

I turned to see a well built handsome man but of course not more than Manik ask me. How did he know me. Manik , my father and brother made sure to keep my identity hidden as much as possible. But still nodded in agreement.

Man- Well I am Rahul. I know Raman uncle actually the person admitted here is my friend's father. First of all thank you so much for saving him. And secondly I now know why Raman uncle is so proud of you. You are really a beauty with brain.

MANIK'S POV

This b*s*ard this is a hospital not a park or club that you are flirting. But to my badluck I couldn't say anything because of this stupid secret relationship.

Ra- You know you are seriously so so beautiful just like a nymph of heaven.

And you are so so ugly just like cow dung 💩  . You a*s*ole. Leave before I kill you.

N- Oh thank you so much. I am not that much beautiful.

Ra- What are you saying. Believe me agar mera bas chalta toh ma tumhe Abhi ka Abhi sadi Kar leta.

OK now that's enough. I can't tolerate anymore.

M- NANDINI.

N- Ya .

M- (Shouting) will not go home?

Ra- Hey who are you Shouting at her.

M- What did you say. Tu...

N- OK OK cool down guys . Actually he is my family friend he came with me and now I need to leave.

Ra- oh but why is he hiding like this.