28.The ultrasound

NO ONE'S POV

After completing the breakfast Manik was telling Nandu about the baby plans whereas our Nandu was just sleep ignoring Manik which he was completely unaware of.

M- Then we will(but stopped seeing her sleeping)Hey hey Nandu...

N-(startled)Hu ha ha say what are you saying??

M-You didn't listen what I said till now??

N- I am sorry actually..

M- Leave it.You know what get ready for the hospital and don't worry I will go there with hidden identity no one will know OK??

N- Hmm ok(again sleeping)

M- Nandu jaan just go and get ready...

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

NANDINI'S POV

I went to the gynecologist Manik appointed and was now waiting for my turn..I saw many other pregnant ladies there. Manik was little late due to the trafic. I saw many men present there with their wife , girlfriend, even sister.Some ladies smiled at me while few glared at me.. OK I don't know what I did to them but still let it be...

Suddenly I heard few dogs opps sorry I mean girls barking,howling, shouting and fan-girling about someone..

G1- oh God his body is so well built..

G2- Hmm his body and dressing style is only so good don't know how much handsome his face is..

G3- Ya but why is he hiding his face..

Out of curiosity I looked at the person they were prasing about only to be red in anger..

How dare they ? They were talking about my husband ha my man..And this man who told him to be so well but from tomorrow his gym is over and all day he will eat heavy , oily foods then only he will be fat and me relive from this fangirls.....

But one thing is good my hubby was as always oblivious of the attention he was getting..seems like I trained him well to avoid this unwanted attention..He was talking with someone on the phone and his eyes were roaming around I think he was finding me because as soon as he saw me he grinned and was coming towards me..

G1-(blushing and whispering) Hey did you all see he smiled at me....

You mad woman he smiled at me and instead of thinking of others husband think of your own who is now glaring at my handsome hubby....it seems I need to show them who he belongs too..

N-(Smiling extra sweetly)Baby come sit here...

I saw the mean ladies glaring at me. Back off bi*c*es he is mine(Smirking). I saw Manik seeing me with confused eyes but soon my eyes and seems to understand my thoughts and sat down quietly but not before winking and Smirking at me.

M- I hope I am not late . The meeting was unusually boring. I dismissed everyone and came here as fast as I could...

N- No baby you are not late it's still not my turn yet...(kissing his cheeks)

I Smirked looking at those mean girls jealous faces seeing my extra PDA..

M- You know Nandu you look so hot right now . Pregnant and jealous...wow..