8.Female version of Yudhisthir 😱

Nandini for search of fresh air mistakenly came to the place where Manik has decorated for proposing Nandini but what she saw 👀 made her felt very sad .
N-(sadness,surprise) How could he and she do this. Didn't Navya promise to share everything with me but no instead of me she is sharing it with Cabir is he a bigger friend than I am to Navya and moreover how can Cabir do this he knows that Navya is my besty and now he was also about to have my part of share .

Yes it was Navya and Cabir sharing a big Cadbury together ❤ 💙 resulting Nandini to feel insecure and jealous of his brother as Navya is Nandini's soulsister since each others birth.

Meanwhile, Manik due to nervousness 😓 🙄 😑 went to the washroom and drink water as by thinking of saying all this to Nandini is making his throat 😳 dry and tensed.So, he left to drink water 🚰....

That's When Cabir discovered this place filled with various tasty food 😜 items and decided to call the drama queen Navya, his crush and eat the food together ❤ . And much to his liking Navya to agreed to come with him.

Meanwhile Cavya-
C-Navya isn't this place so beautifully decorated?I think some proposal or something is going to take place for the person whose birthday is today. (Thinking something deeply) Wait a minute isn't it Nandu's birthday today . Yes it's her other than her no one in our family's birthday is today to celebrate or propose. ( Getting angry) That means someone was going to propose my little princess. How dare 😤 😒 😑 he? It's good I found this place and stopped the proposal otherwise it wouldn't have happened good for that person. ( again becoming happy and excited) and moreover we are getting this many foods and chocolates 🍫 🍫 come on Navya let's dig in.

Navya- But Cabir is it good to eat others foods without permission. What if we get caught and moreover I can't eat without sharing it with Nandu.

C-(giving a sigh and irrated face) uf o Navya will you eat or not I cannot wait for too long.

Navya-(fumbling with her words ) umm I don't umm I want but....

C- OK Navya it's OK or we can say it's more than OK if you don't want to eat than I can have all by myself.

(Whenever Cabir sees 👀 food he forgets everything even his crush because food will forever be his first love)

C-(Moaning) umm it's too tasty 😋 😍.

Navya-(not able to control) Hey Cabir how can you eat alone after calling me. Give me too.

C-(in a confused tone) but now only you were telling you will not eat th.....

Navya-(angry glare) Will you give me or not.

C- ( Scared 😱 😨 😳 tone) Giving giving ..
And that's when a idea stroke in his mind
C
(Smirking) I will give you but for that first you have to feed me with your own hands.

Navya-but but...

C-You want this than you have to do what I have said to you.

N-okay Okay deal .

And it was when she was about to feed Cabir when......

N- Navya and Cabir.... How dare you . (With a crying 😢 and betrayed 😢 💔 face)[starting her drama] Navu how could you ever cheat on me. I thought you are my besty , my soulie and here you are sharing your chocolates and food with bhai. And if you want to deceive me than why only on the day of my birthday 🎂 🥳 🎉 🎈. Why why why?????

Navya- OH MY matarani don't cry Nandu I didn't wanted to do this (glaring at Cabir) but this idiot 😑 🙄 😐 provoked me to do so.

C-(surprised face) Hey why are you lying ?🤥 😒

Navya-(with a very angry 🤬😠😡👿) I am lying huu I am lying . YOU DONKEY.

C-(gulping seeing 👀 her anger) No no ho..how y..you could lie . You are female version of Yudhisthir . How could you ever lie. No no never . Even yeh bolna bhi pap he tauba tauba.

Navya(face turning red in anger ) CABIR .JUST SHUT YOUR USELESS MOUTH AND TONGUE 👅 😤.

C- (Sacred and confused tone) But what did I do ? I was just telling facts.

Navya- You know what yo.....

N- Will you two just shut up and answer 😒 🙄 my questions?

Navya- Nandu believe me I told him about you but he told no need

N-(dramatically crying 😢 😭 💔) That means he said not to call me and you will not call me? How how how could you...?

But stopped her drama on hearing a loud voice.
Voice- What is happening here??

Word limit-873.

So did you liked the chapter?

Thoughts on Cavya.

How was Nandini's drama?

And whose voice was that.

Guys I am sorry if you are thinking I am dragging the past too much but 1 or 2 chapters more than tge first flashback will be finish.

Please you dear let me know you opinions and suggestions on this chapter through your comments and votes.