41. Special Juice

"What what did you say repeat again"

MANIK'S POV

I and Nandini where talking suddenly we heard a scream beside us we turned to the source of the voice a saw it was mom standing with wide eyes. SHIT!! I think she heard us...

N-Ooh mom wh..what are you doing here??

Ne- Just repeat what Manik was saying please....

M- Mom it's nothing...

Ne- Just repeat it damnit...

M- Mom mom actually the one we told you was trying to rape Nandu was Maddy...

Ne- What?? HOW DARE HE then why is he telling he is your friend Nandu is he blackmai...

N- Mom mom mom. There is one more thing actually actually...

Ne- What tell me Nandu...

M- Mom actually he is my half-brother and your supposed dead son...

Hearing this mom was going to fall but we rushed to her to save her from falling ...

Ne-(tearing up) What??I think you are having some misunderstanding Manik....

M- No no I am 100 percent sure if you want we can even do a DNA test....

Ne- But the doc...doctor said....

N- That was all a lie Mom it was all framed by Rahul Raichand...

Ne- What??

M- Yes mom Nandu is right he was taken to orphanage after his birth and was told to you that you gave birth to dead child but in reality the bas*ard was alive...

Ne-(Shouting) Manik mind your tongue he is your elder brother...

M-(shocked)Mom you are Shouting at me for him??

Ne- yes Manik he is elder to you and you can't call him by these names....

M- Mom are you serious this so called elder brother of mine tried to rape my wife...

Ne-(realizing)WHAT...

N- Not only that he now came back for revenge...

M- Yes mom and moreover you know with what he is blackmailing us??

Ne- What??

N- It's your s*x tape with Rahul Raichand??

Ne-WHAT??

M- Yes mom it's true and he said if we tried to act smart he will relise the tape..

Ne-(crying)Oh God how did he get that I can't believe I gave birth to a disgusting 🤢 person. I feel ashamed of myself..

N- Mom stop crying it's not your fault you didn't even know about his existence....

Ne-But but still.. I am sorry Nandu for me you both have to suffer...

N- Don't worry mom I will not let any danger surround my family...

Ne- Promise me Nandini...

N- I promise Neyo Maa...

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●