Chapter 6 - The Lion, The Bi-tch, And Her Wardrobe

"You all might be wondering why I have called you here today."

The girls stood there in a line and waited for whatever I was going to say. The one with the red hair looked extra nervous and was constantly swallowing. The others didn't react that much and remained silent as a board.

I looked at them and gave out a wry smile. I may look very confident in their eyes but I was intensely screaming inside.

Why the heck did I say those corny lines!

I was just trying to lighten up the mood but then I remembered, I'm on a different plane. They won't understand my badass monologue which I had picked up from a movie.

I looked sideways at Erin who is standing next to me, and saw, that she as well, was also waiting for my epic announcement. I became more embarrassed and was currently bathing in a cold sweat..

I cleared my throat and Amaryllis flinched. She's that nervous huh...

"I am sorry," I uttered in my most sincere tone and looked at them, one by one.

Marigold, the tallest among them looked confused. Her hair appeared to be like molten gold of threads and are tied into a high ponytail. She could seriously pass as a model if she were in my world.

Freesia was neither shocked nor confused and just seemed totally unperturbed. Her doll-like features really brought out her cold aura. She has short lavender hair, just like what Erin told me.

The most fidgety out of the four was Amaryllis, who has the look of utter astonishment painted on her face. If I wasn't being serious, I would laugh at how bewildered she looked. Like she could not believe what just came out of my mouth.

I should probably get used to this look...

Her wild curly mane of red hair was tied into two pigtails. My eyes caught sight of the tiny freckles on her cheeks and nose. Like someone sprinkled pixie dust on her which made her looked adorable!

The last one was Lily, with hair as black as midnight, looked doubtful. I could honestly read what was going on in her mind.

She's probably thinking what am I up to.

Her hazel eyes were calculating as she stared at me, looking for some loopholes.

Sorry but, I was honestly being sincere.

Heaving a sigh, I straightened my back to appear more earnest.

"I apologized for my rude behavior these past few years. I am aware that what I did, not just to you, but to everyone I had slighted, was unforgivable. I reflected on my actions and I admit my faults. Please accept my sincere apology." I expressed and leaned my upper body forward in a bow.

"M-milady!" Erin exclaimed at the side when she saw what I did and rushed to me at once.

I didn't budge even when she was trying to stop me from bowing. I won't move until I hear their answers.

"W-whaa--??"

I wasn't able to see their reactions but that's definitely Amaryllis, right?

There was a short silence, and that short moment was nerve-wracking. It felt like forever even though only a couple of seconds had passed before they finally replied.

"Young Miss shouldn't bow to us servants. We already accept the young Miss's apology, please raise your head..." A voice said.

I wonder who said that?