Prologue

His eyes caught hers across the club floor. He walked towards her as if pulled by an invisible thread. They came closer and began dancing to the deep rhythm. His body was pressed against hers from behind. She could feel his warm breath on her neck, his hand pulled her hips towards him. She turned closer to his ear and whispered, "Follow me," as she took his hand and led him down the hall towards the bathrooms. She took him to the door at the end of the hall, checking to see that no one was following them, she pushed the door open quietly.

The club had once been an old-school gymnasium. This area was the original locker room. Sections had been removed, but some of the changing stalls were still standing. She led him towards a stall where they wouldn't be disturbed.

When she pushed the door shut, she turned and pressed herself against him, kissing him hungrily. He matched her passion in his kiss, his right hand going to her thigh and pushing up her dress. His left hand loosely intertwined in her hair pulling her deeper into his kiss. When he touched her body it felt as if electricity were shooting through every inch of her. She didn't even know this man's name. She just knew she wanted him at that moment. He slid his hand higher, caressing her now wet panties in a rhythmic motion, making her moan softly. Her hand went to his waistband and she quickly undid the buttons and began stroking his hard cock. She began to push forward into him. He paused, looking deep into her eyes, and asked, "Is this really how you want our first time?"

She wasn't quite sure what she sensed in those eyes, but she was too far overtaken with her lust. She moaned, "Please, I need you inside of me."

With those words, he quickly ripped her panties off and lifted her up as she wrapped her legs around his waist. She felt him slide into her gently at first, but then his pace quickened. He was holding her against the stall and thrusting deep inside. It has been so long. She felt her climax rising quickly. Almost as if he sensed her need, he sped up his pace. She bent her head backward and moaned loudly as she felt her orgasm overtake her. He made a growling moan as he came deep inside her.

They were both breathing hard as he let her down gently and suddenly he had a washcloth in his hand. Where did that come from? she thought He helped clean them both up and leaned in to kiss her again.

Now that the heat of the moment had passed, she felt almost shy. She moved towards the door, just out of his reach, and quickly said, "Umm..nice meeting you, I've gotta go, bye!" and quickly left without giving her name nor asking his, blending in with the sea of dancing bodies on the club floor.