Chapter 8

Mature Content Warning: M/F

Rayne awoke the next morning still snuggled against Liam's chest. She looked up to see those green eyes staring lovingly at her. "Good morning, sleepy head," he said, kissing the top of her head. "I was worried you were going to sleep all day."

She glanced over at the clock. It was well past noon. She had been so relaxed and felt so safe next to Liam. That was the best sleep she'd gotten in years. "I guess I didn't realize just how tired I was," she grinned up at him. "How long are you staying in New York this time anyway?"

Liam frowned, "I'm actually leaving the day after tomorrow for a few days. I have an overseas consultation with a regular client. I couldn't talk you into coming away with me could I?" He asked as he wrapped his arms around her. "I could show you Paris, Rome, or wherever you want to see."

It took Rayne a moment to process what he had just said. She was awed that he wanted her to come, but also a bit hurt that he was leaving. She knew she didn't have a right to be upset, but she didn't want him to go. "As wonderful as that sounds, I can't just up and go. I also have a job and clients. Granted it isn't as fancy as what you do, but it is important."

"Darling, I didn't mean to imply that your job wasn't important, I just want you with me. I simply cannot get enough of you." He punctuated his statement with a fierce kiss against her lips. "You drive me crazy, Rayne. It's like every inch of my body and soul hungers for your company, your touch, your voice," He narrowed his eyes and grinned at her, "Are you sure you didn't cast a spell on me?"

She giggled at his dramatic intonation and kissed him quickly. "Not yet anyways. Now, we should get out and enjoy the day. Let's go to the park. I need some nature and green grass under my toes." She gently pushed Liam off her and stood up to get dressed. "Umm, where are those clothes you mentioned last night?"

"They should be in the closet near the bathroom, dear. Oh, and you owe me more details, remember? I want to know more about your gifts." Liam grabbed out some jeans and a T-shirt from the dresser. She watched him drop his robe from the corner of her eye and couldn't help but gasp just a little. "You're welcome to turn and really get a good look if you wish to, dear," he cooed without even looking up. Rayne felt her cheeks getting hot. "Then again, maybe I should just make you look. Maybe you would like to call me master again?"

Liam turned, fully naked, and closed the distance between them in just a few strides. He was in front of her so quickly she didn't even have time to react. His eyes kept hers locked on him. In a quick motion, he pulled off her robe and placed his hands on her shoulders. "Kneel, darling," he commanded, his voice firm but not angry. Rayne felt flushed but didn't hesitate to do as he said. "Tut, tut, darling. How should you answer me?"

Oh my Gods, he really wanted her to say it. Rayne was so turned on that she did as he wished. She looked up at him and said, "Yes Master," in a low raspy tone. Her breathing was shallow and her body was flush with anticipation.

"I think it is time you show me some attention," he spoke softly as he took his swollen cock and began to run the tip along her lips. "Open your mouth." As she parted her lips, he pushed himself into her wet mouth and moaned. Rayne began to suck him in greedily. His smooth skin gliding over her lips. She felt Liam's fingers intertwining in her hair, then he tugged her head deeper onto his cock. "Ahhh, yes love, don't stop," he moaned. Rayne reached her hands up to hold his hips for balance moving in tandem with his hips as he thrust deep in her mouth and throat. She hummed and moaned as she felt his orgasm building. He finally began to buck harder against her mouth, pulling on her hair as his climax sent his hot cum into her mouth. She slowly licked him clean and stayed sitting on her knees. Liam stared down at her.