Chapter 4

Rayne woke before Liam the next morning. She came out of her room to find him dangling half off of the couch, his shorts slightly askew, almost going too low. Mmmm...that looks tasty, she thought. Liam stirred just a bit. She didn't want to disturb him, so she stepped into the bathroom for a quick shower.

As she stood under the shower stream, she felt a cool rush of air. Rayne stuck her head out from the curtain, water falling off her wet hair. "Oh, um, I didn't realize you were in here already. Your, um your door was shut and I just thought...um, I'm gonna go wait in the living room, " Liam stammered.

"It's okay, I'll be out in a minute," she quickly pulled the curtain shut. When she heard the door shut she exhaled, not realizing that she had been holding her breath. She turned the water off, wrapped the towel around her, and started across to her room.

When Rayne opened the door a veiled figure stood in front of her. It felt like all of the air had been sucked from the room and her lungs. She knew this figure well, but why was Cailleach here? She tried to ask, to speak, but no sound came from her lips. "Go with him,'' the figure hissed, then vanished.

The rush of air returning caused Rayne to collapse into the hallway. Liam heard the thud as she fell and came running. "Rayne, what happened? Are you okay?" he lifted her into his arms cradling her against him, his face twisted with concern. "Here, let me help you to your room."

She didn't argue, but leaned into his chest, trying to catch her breath. "I guess I just got overheated," she lied.

He laid her on the bed, and said, "Hang on, I'll get you some water," as he turned towards the door. He came back with a moist washcloth and a bottle of water. She gladly accepted both. Her head was pounding, and she winced when he placed the cloth on her forehead. "Do I need to call someone, a doctor or something?" He just kept staring at her with that same concerned expression, like she was a fragile thing he needed to protect.

"No, Liam, I'll be fine. I didn't hit my head or anything, I just got lightheaded. Maybe I should get some clothes and we could go grab breakfast?" She raised her eyes to meet his.

"Well with the exception of you falling down, my darling, I must say I prefer you looking like this," He softly said with that mischievous grin. Rayne looked down to realize that her towel wasn't covering much and her cheeks flushed with color. Liam leaned near her, hesitated, and asked, "May I?"

******Mature Content Warning: M/F

She nodded and lifted her lips up to meet his. She could feel his desire and hers matched his. He parted her lips with his tongue searching her mouth. He moaned softly, and that nearly undid her. When they finally broke their kiss, both of them were a bit breathless. He climbed fully onto the bed pressing his body against hers. His chest felt so cool against the exposed part of her skin. He placed his hands on either side of her head and gently pushed her legs apart with his knees. Despite still having shorts on, Rayne could feel Liam's hard length press against her. Just a towel and a thin layer of cotton stood between them. She moaned as his lips brushed against her neck. "Oh darling, I do love that sound," he whispered in her ear as he thrust against her again.

His kisses became more passionate, rougher. She found her arms wrapping around him, pulling him closer, her headache completely forgotten. He reached one hand down and opened her towel, exposing her full body to him. Liam began to move down the length of her body, kissing and nibbling her breasts, then her stomach. He took pleasure in the way she writhed beneath his touch. "Liam, please, I'm not...," she moaned breathlessly.

"We won't do anything you aren't ready for. I just want to enjoy your beautiful body a few moments longer. You don't mind, hmmm," his last statement vibrated against her clit. A loud moan erupted from Rayne's lips as she involuntarily bucked her hips towards his mouth. "Mmmmm.. that's it, love, let go and enjoy yourself," Liam said as he slipped his finger between her folds and began pressing deep inside her, then another. He curled his fingers up to find just the right spot. Rayne gripped the sheets and moaned louder. Her breath came out in short gasps. "Cum for me, Rayne. I want to taste all of you," he breathed as he dove his tongue deep inside of her. Her hips undulated against him and she gave in to the wave of pleasure he created. She cried out as her orgasm overtook her, her legs shaking as Liam climbed up next to her. Kissing her on the forehead he asked, "Feel better?"

Her face was flush as she took a long drink from the water bottle he had given her earlier. "Oh my, those are some, uh, amazing bedside skills. What do I get if I'm really sick or hurt? That was, well, amazing!" Rayne gushed. Her leg brushed his very swollen cock when she shifted. "Um, what about you?" She looked down and then up to his eyes. Oh, those damn pools of green that just pull me in...Rayne thought.

"No, I'll be fine," he breathed. "This was all about you and making you feel better. How about I take a quick shower while you dress, and then we will grab breakfast before my meeting? I can bring you back here after we eat. Will that work?" He was already getting up off the bed and heading towards the door.

"Actually, could I come with you? After yesterday, you've made me curious about your work." She knew it was a lie, but she couldn't ignore the words of Cailleach.

Liam turned back to her a bit surprised, but he seemed pleased she wanted to come, "Yes, I would like that very much. Now, get dressed. Um, something business-like. I wouldn't want you to distract my client with that amazing body, darling." He gazed longingly at her still laying naked in the bed.

"Yes, master," Rayne giggled as she tossed a pillow in his direction.

"Ohh, I like the sound of that. We may have to revisit that response later," Liam smirked. Rayne's mouth dropped open, but she didn't say a word. Liam grinned even broader before heading into the bathroom to shower.

Rayne cleaned up with the towel quickly and headed to her closet. Business-like, good grief her wardrobe looked like an homage to Stevie Nicks, what could she possibly have? She finally decided on a black pencil skirt that she was sure she had never even worn, and paired it with a red silk camisole and a black lace kimono coverup. This was as business-like as she could get, she laughed to herself. Liam came in wearing a black suit with a crisp white shirt underneath his jacket.

Liam let out a soft whistle, "You look amazing. I know a great little spot for food near my meeting. Shall we?" He held out his arm to her in an old-fashioned manner that just melted her heart. She nodded and grabbed her necklace on the way out the door. It was her grandmother's silver triquetra. Something in the back of her mind told her to wear it today. Liam noticed as she adjusted the charm. "That's stunning. It looks good on you. Honestly, I haven't found anything yet that doesn't look good on you, including me." Rayne felt the blood rush to her cheeks again.

"You sir, are shameless," she giggled.

"Hey, what happened to 'master'? I liked that one." Liam teased. "I'd really like to hear that when I have you completely at my mercy." He winked down at her, making her blush all over again.

Rayne rolled her eyes at him, "You really do enjoy teasing me, don't you?"

"I live for it, elskede." Liam opened the car door for her and came around to his side. "I thought brunch might be better since we, um, slept in." His eyes twinkled as he smiled at her.

"Oh, that's what we're calling that, huh? A girl might get sleep deprived around you." Rayne winked back.  

Author's Notes: A little spice to start their day.