Chapter 29

Mature Content Warning: M/F

Sunlight poured into the room, and Rayne awoke to find Liam sitting up watching her. "Good morning, my love," he leaned over and kissed her forehead, smiling at her. "How did you sleep?"

She yawned and stretched, "Is it bad form to say like the dead?" She grinned slyly at him.

He tickled her ribs, "That really isn't funny, you know," Liam said pulling her close. "Don't you ever do anything like that again," he looked hard into her eyes, "Promise me." She could see the fear that still clouded his piercing green eyes. She knew her decision had caused him immense pain.

"I promise," Rayne put her hands around Liam's neck and pulled him down to her, pressing her lips to his. "I want to stay in this bed all day with you," she smiled as she twirled her fingers in his short curls. She kissed him again, nibbling on his lip. She wrapped one leg around him, trying to pull him closer. Liam moaned as she pressed against him.

"You are being far too mischievous, darling. That's my job," he teased as he dove under the blankets, trailing kisses down her stomach and thighs. Rayne shivered and moaned. His breath was hot against her skin as his mouth trailed between her legs. He paused to press his mouth over her clit, gently flicking with his tongue and rubbing it with the palm of his hand. Rayne arched at his touch, gasping as his fingers slid between her folds. He pressed his fingers deep in her as his mouth lingered, humming against her clit. Her hands clenched the sheets pulling them into knots as her hips bucked. She could feel her stomach clench and she tightened around his fingers as he curled them hitting that elusive spot just right. Rayne cried out as her orgasm broke over her. She was panting as Liam uncovered his head, grinning up at her, "Why darling, are you alright?" he asked as he climbed up her body, rubbing against her now very wet and swollen clit. "You seem out of breath, did I do something wrong," he mocked as he leaned in to kiss her deeply, then pulled back asking, "or did I do something just right?"

Before Rayne could even answer he thrust his length deep within her, making her cry out loudly. His hips pressed against her in frantic thrusts as he pulled her closer, running his mouth along her collarbone and neck. Her hips undulated towards him and she ran her nails down his back, making him moan and his pace quicken. Their mouths crashed together, tongues entangled as his orgasm built. He flipped her over quickly pushing her erect to take his full length. He wanted to watch her ride him, to watch her expression as her second orgasm overtook her. She arched her back and took all of him greedily, screaming her release, and he growled as he came inside of her. Rayne smiled down at him, "You did something very right, Master." she teased him. She laid down on his chest, running her fingers across his cool skin.

Liam purred, "You saw the sweetest things, darling," as he pulled her on top of him again. "Keep calling me Master, and you might not get out of this bed or be able to walk when I'm done with you." He kissed her hard on the lips, tangling his fingers in her hair. "You are absolutely amazing, Rayne. I can't wait to marry you." Rayne ground against him and kissed him back, softly moaning as she felt him swell against her again. "I want to spend eternity hearing those moans come from your lovely mouth," he said, running his tongue along her lips. He began to shift his hips and slowly pressed inside of her, letting out a low moan of his own, as he felt her warmth again. "By the Gods, woman, you drive me mad!" Rayne stayed against his chest as they slowly ground their hips against one another, taking their time and enjoying each other's kisses and caresses. Liam rolled her over on her back and raised her hips to him as she wrapped her legs around his waist. He kissed her neck and moaned, "I love you, Rayne." as he drove deeper into her. She could feel her orgasm building at a slow and almost maddening pace. Her body wanted him to go faster, but she also reveled in the slow, deep pace he was keeping. She tugged at his hair as she felt the warmth swell in her stomach and spread throughout her body, "Oh, Gods, Liam, I love you too," she cried out as they climaxed again.