Chapter 14

Mature Content Warning: M/F

Liam pushed her back against the soft mattress, and looked in her eyes, " to borrow a quote from Poe, 'and neither the angels in heaven above nor the demons down under the sea, can ever dissever my soul from the soul of the beautiful' Rayne Morgan. I shall never leave you." He leaned down and kissed her gently, stroking her cheek, and trailing his hand down along her collarbone and chest. "You are so beautiful, my love." His hand traced the outline of her breast, and he tugged gently at her nipple through her dress. Rayne's lips parted slightly and a soft moan escaped. Liam lowered his head to her chest and began to kiss her through the light fabric, nibbling at her breasts, and letting his hand reach down to raise her dress slightly. His long fingers found her panties already moist with desire. When his fingers brushed across her clit, she moaned again, arching her back slightly.

Rayne reached down and stopped Liam's hand. He looked up at her in concern. "I want you," she said. "All of you."

"Are you sure, my love? I don't want to rush you, I can just please you a little." He asked, wanting her to be sure.

Rayne kissed him deeply and whispered into his ear, "Make love to me, Liam."

A smile stretched across Liam's face. "I would be honored, ástvinur," he snapped his fingers and suddenly they were both completely undressed and the room was bathed in candlelight, "now, where was I? Oh, yeah, about here." He said rubbing his fingers across her swollen clit. Feeling her warmth, he slid his finger inside her folds, making Rayne arch and push her hips against his hand, moaning loudly. "Oh darling, you know what those sounds do to me," they both looked down to see his swollen cock slightly twitching, "please continue," he chuckled softly.

Rayne bucked against his hand again and reached up to pull him into her kiss. She pulled back, almost gasping for air. She couldn't kiss him or touch him enough. She wanted and needed him so much at that moment that it hurt. She reached down and ran her hand along the length of his erection, circling the tip with her fingers, feeling the moisture that was seeping out. This time Liam let out a low growling moan. He pushed against her as she slid her hand around to his back and raised her legs around his waist. She felt the tip of him press against her as he paused, looking in her eyes again, "Are you sure, my love?" Rayne kissed him again and whispered yes.

He pressed deep into her, and she gasped. He paused, giving her body a moment to adjust to his size, then he began to thrust into her. She ran her nails down his back and he moaned, dipping his head to kiss her, his tongue forcing her lips apart and raking across her teeth. He bit at her lip as his thrusts went deeper, her hips undulating towards him, pulling him into her completely. Suddenly, he flipped them over and pushed her into a sitting position so the full length of him was now deep inside her. Liam held her hips as she rode him, arching her back and calling his name. She could feel the electricity between them growing. She opened her eyes and looked at him, holding his gaze as he thrust deep within her. Their bodies began to glow a greenish gold as Rayne's orgasm shot through her body, making her back arch and her hips press deep onto Liam's length, and he yelled out her name as he came deep inside her.

She fell, completely spent onto his chest, the glow now faded. They lay there in each other's arms for hours. Rayne wrapped her fingers around Liam's and gently kissed his cheek, "Thank you."

"You're welcome," he said questioningly, "but for what?"

"For finding me, for not giving up looking for me. For the first time since my Grandma died, I don't feel alone. Thank you for that." She kissed him again. "I love you, Liam."

He pulled her closer onto his chest and kissed the top of her head, "You'll never be alone again, my love. And actually, you found me at the club that night, so thank you." She could hear the smirk in his voice and poked him in the ribs. "Hey, what was that for?"