Chapter 24

Mature Content Warning: M/F

Chapter 24

Liam brought them back to their chambers and in his usual fashion, he brought them naked. He laid Rayne on the bed and straddled over her. "I seem to remember you calling me Master not once, but twice today. I think I'd like to hear it from your lips again, but this time how about with a moan?" He slid his hands down her chest and gently slapped her breasts, Rayne gasped and wriggled under him. "What was that darling? I didn't quite make out your words," he ran his tongue across her nipple then pinched and bit at it, teasing it to a hard nub. Then he slapped it again.

She moaned louder and cried out, "Yes Master!"

Liam smiled and slapped her again, "I do love that sound, let's see if you can make more for me, shall we?" He pushed himself lower between her legs holding her down with the flat of his hand on one hip. His tongue flicked across her clit. He brought the palm of his hand down on the nodule that was beginning to swell.

"Master, don't stop, please," Rayne begged, her hands tugging at the bed sheets as he held her firmly to the mattress. His fingers slipped in between her folds and she moaned again as he quickened his pace.

"You are mine, Rayne, forever and always, my love. Now come for me," he demanded as he curled his fingers deep inside her. She moaned and screamed out as she came. Liam dipped his head and lapped at her juices, sucking hard on her clit. He thrust his tongue inside of her, bringing her to another climax.

Rayne gasped for air as she began to come down from her orgasm. "Oh no my love, now you will please me." He pulled her up to a kneeling position in front of him. "Open your mouth, darling," Liam commanded as he brushed the tip of his cock along her lips, then she slipped his length into her wet mouth.

Liam pulled her hair forcing himself deeper into her throat. He let out a long moan as he began to thrust his hips against her mouth. He reached down and held her throat lightly, feeling his cock slide in and out of it. Rayne began to suck him harder, her own passion for him building. She grabbed his hips and pushed down to the base of his cock, making him gasp and moan in pleasure. His hands tangled in her hair as she hummed against him. That was his undoing, and he came in the back of her throat. She continued to suck and hum until he pulled away, falling back on his knees.

She looked up at him with a coy smile, "But Master, I want more." she batted her eyelashes and reached for him. "I don't think I've been punished enough." She climbed on top of him and began grinding against him. She could already feel his erection building again. His hands grabbed her hips and lifted her onto him. She moaned as she felt his length slide into her, "Don't stop." He bucked upwards and watched her ride up and down, taking his full length deep inside her.

He growled deep in his chest as he flipped her over on her back. "By the Gods, you are perfect," he moaned as he grabbed the headboard and began thrusting into her harder than he ever had before. It was as if they couldn't stop, they couldn't get close enough, make love enough. They kept going for hours, riding the waves of their orgasms again and again, until finally they fell against one another completely spent.

Liam brushed a strand of hair back from her face and smiled. "You realize the odds are in our favor for having children. I mean, after all, we are rabbits," he laughed. Rayne nudged him and laughed too. She drifted off to sleep dreaming of a future with Liam.

***

"Oh isn't that just sweet, you want babies," Eris's voice mocked. "That might be hard to do with your lover's head on a pike. You don't seem to be looking very hard for my Cauldron, girl. Your time is almost up. I'll see you both very soon."