Part 7

Hey guys, thank you for your votes and comments..

Sabse pehli thing

The credit for the beautiful new cover of this book goes to Akku aka AK_itsme. Thank u toh bolungi nahi.. so love u lots Akku 💜💜💜💜for this beautiful cover.. bilkul waisa jaisa mujhe chahiye tha..

 bilkul waisa jaisa mujhe chahiye tha

Now Continuing from the last part,

A cloud of twilight dust covered the atmosphere. Monami stood in front of the window. She looked at the police station that’s situated directly opposite to her house.

After the Chief Inspector entered the house, the police asked everyone to leave the villa. She returned home before the Chief finished meeting with Karan. 

Koel came out from the study. She handed over a journal to her sister: "Mujhe  great god ka autograph chahiye!"

Monami turned to look at her: “Really?” Yesterday, she was still calling Karan a "male monster."

Koel nodded: “tujhe pata hain na main American series “Criminal minds’ ki badi wali fan hoon.. aur yeh toh real life expert h uss field me aur to aur humare town me hain..  I can’t miss this opportunity!!"

Monami turned around and looked out the window:. "Nahi, main usse koi autograph nahi maangne wali.. bilkul bhi nahi."

"Par kyon?" Koel was surprised.  She didn’t understand why her sister was so against the idea.  "Monu, kuch aisa hain jo tujhe pareshan kar Raha hain?"

Monami gave a sigh.  “Nahi aisa kuch nahi hain...  Tujhe pata hain agar main usse kaha ki mujhe uska autograph chahiye toh woh kya bolega?"

"Kya bolega?"

Monami tried to imitate his arrogant tone. Lowering her voice: "Agar, main aise hi sabko autograph deta rahu.. aur unki yeh wish puri karta rahu.. then, I’d be without a hand by now. "

Koel: "hain?"

Monami: "...... detached due to over-using ."

Koel rolled her eyes: “hehe.. tera yeh joke bilkul acha nahi tha."

Monami laughed: “par yeh joke nahi tha.."

*****

Monami was very shocked to hear the identity of Karan.  Her first impression of him is that he is a very arrogant, low EQ, naive introvert. 

Can such a person really be a world-renowned expert?

Well, sometimes life does throw you some surprises.  

The phone rang. It’s Sid, Monami immediately answered the phone. 

"Acha h tu ghar par hi hain.. agar free hain toh meri office aa sakti h kya bro?"