Part 69 The kiss before he kills

Hey guys thank you for your votes and comments.

Continuing from the last part,

All the furniture were removed. The cage, sofa, bed, coffee table… nothing was there anymore.

In the large and empty space,  Monami stood in the middle of the room. Her hands were cuffed to long chains that held her up. There was a spot light shining down onto her. She was like a marionette on a stage.  Helpless and stiff. Her face was extremely pale. She was waiting for what fate was bringing her way.  

A thick layer of tape covered her mouth. She couldn't make any sound.  She could only watch what Aditya was doing with her eyes. 

Aditya waa in a suit today. He looked like a gentleman with a smile on his face. But Monami knew behind this facade is a despicable pervert. 

He held up a mobile phone. He was standing just a few steps away from her. He looked at her and smiled: “Are you excited?”

Monami kept her body still. But inside, her heart was pounding so hard it felt like it’s going to explode.

The person he was about to call, was Karan.

Karan sent him a phone number via the classified section of the Washington Economic Times. And Aditya was about to dial the number now. He puts the phone on hands free mode.

Do— Do—“ It’s connecting!

Monami lifted up her head. Aditya’s smile froze. He looked at the screen.  He was waiting…

Click.” Someone answered the phone.

Hi.” An unfamiliar voice, with a smile in the tone.

Monami’s eyes widened. 

The voice. The tone. It’s… so different. Is that really Karan?

Her instincts tell her it’s him.

Karan… waa under disguise?

Aditya replied: “Hi.”

The man on the other end asked: “Toh kahan par mile hum?”

Two hours ke baad….” Aditya took a look at Monami: “Main tumhe address send kar dunga.”

OK.”

Monami mere pass hain, my present to you.” 

The man paused, then he said: “Great.  Thank you.”

————————

That’s the end of the conversation.  They mentioned her in their conversation. 

What did Aditya mean by “a present”? What has he ‘prepared’ for Karan?  Fear went through her. 

Aditya kept the phone in his pocket.  He looked at Monami. He ripped off the tape that was covering her mouth. He has a look of regret on his handsome face.

Ab mujhe sach me tumhe alvida kehna padega, Jenny.”

A cold chilly fear came over her heart. She couldn't hold back her question: “Tum… tum mujhe Marne wale ho?”

Now?  When Karan is on his way here?

They couldn't even say their last goodbye. He will find her body when he arrives? No!

Nahi.” Surprising, Aditya shook his head. But before she was relieved, he shared a plan that was even more cruel.

Jo insaan tumhe maarega woh toh.. Allen hain, of course.”  He said with a smile: “Oh… think about it. Agar woh apne haathon se tumhara khoon karega then won't it be a painful blow to Simon. Woh tumse behadh pyaar karta hain.. toh agar ussi ke haathon se tumhari Jaan jayegi, toh kya woh kabhi khud ko maaf kar payega... nahi.. I don't think so...”