Part 57 Profiling him

Hey guys, thank you for your votes and comments.

Continuing from the last part,

He is trying to show me his life.”

Karan was standing under the light.  Tall body, highly handsome face, superior intellect… he always managed to stand out in the crowd. 

What Karan said was like a laser beam that cuts through the darkness.  Suddenly there’s a place to start.  Everyone looked at the white board again. The words seemed to become more meaningful now.  They tried to link the thoughts together.

But Karan couldn't wait for them to catch up.  He puts the white board marker in the table, then he started to speak:

Whipping, anger or hatred convey karne ka most direct aur powerful way hain.. yeh flesh cutting or slow torture wale methods like draining the blood... unn sab se jyada intense hain. Therefore, usse auraton se nafrat hai.

And usually, women ko hate karne ka cause lack of maternity love se stem hota hain. Men who grow up in a healthy and normal childhood usually remained psychologically stable even though they are treated badly in their teenage years or adulthood by other woman. Therefore, it’s most likely ki uski maa  she either abandoned or left him when he was young.

Skinning ek complicated aur tedious process hain. But woh yeh task complete kar paya woh bhi.. almost to perfection. Yeh first time nahi ho sakta jab usne aisa kiya ho. You should investigate all the skinning cases in the US in the past ten years. Wahan shayad kuch clues mil jae.

Skinning plunder and pillage ko suggest karti hain. Even though koi sex ka involvement nahi tha isme..par   it’s a type of punishment. Perhaps iska link bachpan k waqt ka lack of maternity love hain. But ek aur possibility hain ki.. he was sexually abused by an older woman in his teenage years.”

The room was quiet after Karan stopped. Monami thought about what he said. Most psychopaths in the US had a rough childhood. No.1 might come from a rich family, but psychological damage can happen regardless of background.

Karan continued: “He dismembered the man’s body, and he removed his heart. This is also a sign of depredation. Woh uska self-worth aur pride chinna chahta hain. Woh aadmi jab Zinda tha tb.. he suffered a lot of injuries.

Almost sabhi psychopaths ki fantasies ka form hona.. unke teenage years me hota hain.. woh aadmi probably uske father ko represent karta hain. Uska uske father ke sath jyada close relationship nahi hoga. I think uske father ne kabhi usse abuse kiya hua ho sakta hain.... either physically or mentally when he was growing up, but over a long period of time. Usse apne father ke character or values ke liye koi respect nahi hain. Emotionally, jo usne uss aadmi ke sath kiya uske liye jyada patience chahiye than what he did to the woman. Bilkul Just like the hatred he has for his father is accumulated over a long period of time. ”

Monami started to understand the difference between the methods he used for torture. They were all cruel.  But one method required more patience than the other, and it’s closely tied with his emotions and how he wished to express his angers.

This was the most reasonably explanation of why he used so many different ways to kill. He carried different types of angers from his life experiences. So, this was how he was ‘showing his life’ to Karan. 

The old man signified death. Usne koi physical abuse nahi suffer kiya. This was out of character for him.  Perhaps, the fact ki koi maut se chhup nahi sakta hain.., it is a natural fear that he has to live with. But usne old man ka gala kata to signify ku uske pass power h life aur death ko control karne ka.. atleast  doosre logon ki hi...