Part 38 A unique confession

Hey guys, thank you for your votes and comments.

Warning: there's gonna be quite a lot kisses..
And yeah niche ek question h.. jawab dete jaana..

Continuing from the last part,

On the river. 

Monami was sitting on a wooden chair. She was looking out to the night lights. She was quite distracted as Karan was sitting beside her, with his arm around the back of her chair again.

The atmosphere was charged with excitement as their passion rose within them.

You said earlier you are not looking for a boyfriend?” Karan asked.

Monami did not expect him to bring this up.  She didn't understand what he was trying to say.  She turned around to face the window, with her back to him, and answers: “Mujhe aapki jarurat nahi hain just to introduce someone else to me.”

She heard some wood scratching noise. Karan has moved his chair so he can be closer to her. Even though she has her back to him, she can feel him coming closer as the warmth of his body is transferred to her.

This man….

Why is he coming closer?

Tumhe kisne kaha ki main tumhe kisi aur se introduce krwata?” He whispered in his deep low voice.

She was slightly stunned,  she turned around. 

But because they were so close to each other, as she turned, their cheeks rub each other.

Monami froze.

He leaned further in. There was hardly any gap between the faces.  The tip of their noses were touching.  His arms moved and wrapped around her to pull her toward his chest.  

They felt the heat rising.  Her cheeks and neck flaring hot.

This was just like what happened at the cinema… the same ambiguity. 
But this time, she can see his face, his thick black hair, his adam’s apple, his hands, and those electrifying eyes.

What… does he want?

This atmosphere…burns.  Monami subconsciously leaned back. 

But there’s a hand behind the back of her head, holding it in place, not allowing it to move away.  

Monami’s heart was racing.  She heard him say: “What are you afraid of?” He smiled: “Don’t you want to kiss me?”

That moment, Monami was so shocked that she can’t think clearly.  Her throat was also feeling a little dry.

What about you…. you want to kiss me?”

After she spoke these words, her heart pounded like a drum inside her. She lowered her eyelids. She dared not to look at him. She felt the tip of his finger lifting her chin.

His breathing was even closer now, she can feel the warmth just above the tip of her nose. 

Yes.” His voice is a little coarse. “Very much so.... may I”

She inhaled a deep breath. Her hands tightly gripped the armrests of the wooden chair. She bowed her head in affirmation.

His soft cold lips touched hers.

It’s quiet on the river. There’s a faint sound of music coming from the shore, and the sound of a wood oar paddling through the water. Karan was leaning on top of Monami. One hand cups the back of her head, while the other cradled her face, locking her in his arms. His lips gently covering hers, licking, sucking… She breathed in his unique masculine scent.