Part 40 Goodbye

Hey guys, thank you for your votes and comments.

I think there are some questions in your mind about how Karan behaved... Well no he is not have only lust for her.. if he did.. then on the first day when their relationship established he would not have stopped only at kiss.... He would have gone all the way till his desires fulfilled..

I know he is showing too much desire..

Then let me also clear this thing...
In my this story.. this is the Karan I thought, he has low EQ, and also has narcissist personality but then again he is someone jo jab tk sure he won't decide..

and he would not have said even if he never thought yet but unconsciously agreeing that he will marry her and will give very beautiful wedding.

Also then again, rahi baat possessiveness ki then agar woh possessive hota then he wouldn't even let her meet Sid.. aur na hi Faizi se.. he would have not let them talk..

And let me say though being a single..but in my mind 20s I can say lust and desire is part of love.. of course yeh love nahi hain.. but love me inke elements hote h..

I don't know whether you agree or not.

And agr aapko phir bhi Lage it's not in line then guys skip those parts..
It's just for my this story my Karan n Monami are like that.. and not only them but also Faizi, Sud and everyone else..

And yeah there is no fully guaranteed sidsa and koezi here.. maybe simple mention here or that..
And as the story is already completely written from my side in drafts.. I just need to edit some here n there..so there is no way to add scenes. ( And yeah sorry agr kisi ko bhi rude ya bura lage.. I am not being rude.. I am just being honest with my p.o.v.)

Continuing from the last part,

There was an endless crowd in the vast airport departure hall, and broadcast updates for the passengers every few minutes. This place was like the rest of Kolkata: prosperous, busy and surrounded by strangers.

Sid lighted a cigarette in the smoking room. He took out his mobile phone.

It's a photo of someone which he took a few years ago. She was smiling brightly in the sun. And he was standing behind her, with one hand on the railings and the other over her shoulder.

He gave a small laugh. He knew he should delete it.. When they parted, there was no chance in any way after that. He put out his cigarette and stood up.

As he opened the door of the smoking room, he saw Monami. Their eyes met. She smiles at him, like she normally would, warm and gentle.

But he knew what it means, Monu has found out about last mission and there is only one person who can tell her.. Damn Koel.. she was five years younger than him but loves to meddle like his elder aunt. But he kept his calm.

After a moment, he walked up to her. He smiled: 'Tu yahan kya kar rahi hain?"

This time, Monami voice has a little sadness in it: "tune mujhe apne last Mission k baare me btaya.. ok.. I got it now you are well.. but ab you don't even plan to say goodbye before you leave?"

Sid was quiet. Behind them, people were hurrying past to get the departure gates.

Both of them smiled at the same time. Sid reached out to pull Monami into his arms. Monami rests her hands on his back. He has a comfortable and broad chest, with a faint smell of sweat.

Even though Sid was three years older than Monami. Monami has never called him "bhai"

It was Sid... Sid bro.. When she needed him, he was always there. He was always encouraging her - "Tu yeh kr sakti hain.. Monu.. It is not that difficult." "Haan bs.. bilkul aise hi.. Well done."