Part 66 Simon's secret

Hey guys thank you for your votes and comments.

Sorry I have to unpublish it before because I just realised meri habit main last me kuch likhti hoon..

But I forgot that jab maine Google docs se copy paste Kiya..

Continuing from the last part,

A few days later, Monami was rescued by the FBI from the devils’ den. When she looked back at the experience, she remembered the immense pain she suffered both physically and psychologically. But she was also amazed how life could be so much like an unpredictable plot of a novel. 

Nobody, except for the person who planned the moves, expected how the events would played out.

Let’s take the story from where it all started - the video footage that was sent to the TV station by Tommy. A secret footage that nobody else knew existed, except for Tommy, Aditya… and him.

…….

Afternoon, In the underground cellar. 

It’s hard to tell the time of the day when there’s no natural light coming through. Monami waa sitting on the sofa. She watched as Aditya arranged the fresh flowers and placed the candles on the dining table.

She could tell he was in an extremely good mood. Every word, every action. He was like a well mannered gentleman. He even gave her a nice bunch of yellow daisies. 

Monami felt as if every cell in her body was withering, like a plant that waa about to die. Aditya took a look at her and sat facing her on the other side of the table.

Bon appetite.”  He said with a smile.

Monami picked up the fork and knife. As they touched the pancake in the plate, she heard Aditya makes a “Oh” sound. Her hand shook and both the fork and knife fell onto the tablecloth. 

Aditya stared at her: “Main bhi na tumhe aaj ke entertainment ke baare me toh introduce hi nahi karaya maine. Hum Simon ke baare me ek aur video dekhne wale hain. Are you happy about that?”

Monami has an uneasy feeling about this. She kept quiet. 

Aditya stood up and walked over to her. This movement sent chills to her spine. He casually placed his hand on her shoulder, and said softly: “I know that you are woman with depth and good character.  I am honoured to share my feelings with you.”

He started to converse with her! Like Karan said, he was an unpredictable and moody man.

People say, chinti hathi Tak ko gira sakti hain. Ek Chhota sa pyada puri baazi ko hi palat sakta hain.. Bilkyl waise hi..you see I didn’t expect our little Tommy to give me such a big surprise!  I am amazed.”

Monami was getting more and more afraid. Her whole head started to hurt.

He continued: “I didn’t know he kept the footage. And to send it out at this time… I understand why he is doing this. Once this is broadcasted, Karan’s reputation will be completely ruined. This is his present for me. He seems to think that by destroying Karan, Karan will be of no interest to me anymore.

I can only say Tommy underestimated Karan, and he underestimated me - This was exactly what I wished for - to put Karan to destruction, is to push him towards me.”

Monami sat very still. Her heart was sore. Karan, what’s happening to you?

He smiled at her: “Tum samjh nahi paa rahi ho haina ki main kis baare me baat kar raha hoon?”