Part 50 How Fast the night starts to change

Hey guys, thank you for your votes and comments.

And thank you for being with story till now. This story completed 60 parts

Continuing from the last part,

There is mature content here.. all the para in italics are in mature section.. after the note again in bold and underlined words, readers who are uncomfortable can read from there

28th October
The sun’s rays were streaming in from three directions. The whole room has a luminous glow.

In the center of the messed up bed, Monami and Karan were lying there

Words alone cannot express how he felt. Every drop of her sweat, every bead of her sweet nectar and every inch of her delicate skin was under his mastery, dancing with him.   

A delicate beauty, bowing for her lover. This primal act of sharing love between men and women was too wonderful. Everything described in the books about sex or love making was just a monotonous explanation.  What a joke. Karan thought to himself. It should be rewritten as ‘Words cannot express this. It is recommended that you experience it for yourself to understand the immense pleasure it brings.”

She buried her heavy breathing under the sheets. Her small and soft waist swings according to the rhythm he sets. Her flushed cheeks, her supply breasts, and the trembling legs that wrap around his waist… she was so weak, so attractive. Every entry, the feeling being tightly wrapped by her warmth… It’s ecstasy.  

His broad hand caressed and explored her curves. His advances were in his usual style: fast, precise and powerful, but tasteful and refined at the same time - And he repeatedly whispered softly in her ears with his low magnetic voice, to seduce her even more…

Oh…. looked like you enjoy the ‘nine shallow one deep’ thrusting pattern.”

“Don’t bite your lips.  Your moaning brings me pleasure.”

“You are so wet…. baby, this time will be even better than the last.” 

——————-

Karan was known for his forthright mannerisms. But to speak such brazen words without a hint of embarrassment?  Monami wished he could just be quiet, but she was melting in his arms, she was too weak to protest. So she continued to allow him to stimulate her senses, both physical and verbally. Her whole body was immersed in the pleasure he brings her. Everything around her seemed  blur out of focus, except for his forceful thrusts, reminding her of his presence.

Then, the moment arrived. He pushed in deeply and wrapped his arms tightly around her waist. Her entire bodyweight falling on her. His body was still, except for that one spot, which was quivering in the same rapid rhythm as the soft flesh it’s resting in.  She opened and closed her palm that was on his chest, not letting go of his lean toned muscles. The sweat on his forehead drips on her face. His handsome face finally relaxed. A smile appeared upon his lips.

“……” He let out a long breath, and rolled off her. They lied side by side on the big bed.

Both of them were staring at the ceiling, recovering their breath.  Monami pulled the scrunched up duvet to cover herself. He too, grabbed the other corner and pulled it up over his body.

After a while, he pulled her into his arms. She could feel that his desires were not completely faded. He looked at her with his bright black eyes.

How did it feel this time?” He took a quick glance at the classic pendulum clock at the corner of the room:One hour thirty four minutes.  If you still think it’s too short, it can be extended the next round.”