Part 10

Hey guys, thank you for your votes and comments.

Continuing from the last part,

8am. Police conference room.

"Murderer ek typical 'organised' criminal hain. Ek unorganised criminal usually mentally ill, behavioural disordered ya lack of planning wala person hoga. But humara criminal sober, calculative and aisa h jiske goals clearly set hain.

Yeh young logon ko apni Killing machine ka victim bnata h. Because he fantasies about controlling life and death. It is not known how he formed his fantasy, but woh city me rehta hain, this is a type of escapism. Agar, aap ghar talaashoge uska toh shyad aapko, you might find a lot of violent movies and games.

 His attitude is a metamorphosis.  Iski yeh personality ek hi raat me nahi bani hain. He has this fantasy which can’t be satisfied in reality. Although yeh victims se persuasive way me baat karta hain but infact he doesn't like socialising. Koi friends nahi h iske. His solitude adds to his psychological problems.

Inn boys maarne se pehle isne pehle... he would have 'experimented' with stray cats and dogs, or neighbours’ pets. Uske ghar ke aas pass, you might find clues and traces.

 Last January, he suddenly began committing crime. Something must have happened to trigger this.  For example, a severe setback at work or life. I lean towards problems with his family - deterioration of relationships, death, etc. So he was out of step.”

It is a short briefing. 

 Almost all the police is assigned to be on the case,  leaving behind only a few older officers to man the fort.

The conference room became empty. Monami packed the presentation materials: “Ab hum kya kare?"

Karan put on his coat: “Rest.”

Just as they walk out of the station, they see Koel a few meters away, with a sweet smile: "Monu ...... Great god!!"

Monami smiled at her and asks: "What are you doing ?"

Koel replied: "tu itne dino se ghar nahi aayi toh mom mujhe jasoosi karne bheja hain."

As they were speaking, Karan stood quietly at the corner. Without his mask on, he attracts even more attention from the people on the street because of his good looks.

Koel was also secretly glancing at him a lot: “tumne breakfast kar liya?”

Monami replied: "Abhi tak toh nahi."

Karan said to them: “Let’s go.”

Monami: “I know of a place nearby that serves excellent Koraishutir Kachuri.”

 ******

The shop is situated in the alley full of eateries.  Business is booming.  Smoke curls rising to the air from the the big pot which the stock is frying away. 

The three of them sits at a corner table. There was a young girl serving here. The young waitress’ usual cool and spicy voice has become somewhat polite and sweet today.  Looking at Karan: “Can I take your order?”

——-

Breakfast was served. The sisters chatted while they are eating. Karan just concentrates on eating . He has no interest in small talk.

Monami noticed his plate is empty.  And he has a satisfying smile on his face.

Monami asked: “Would you like another plate?"