Extra stories -5

Hey guys, thank you for all votes and comments you showered in the story...

This one is last extra story... Hope u will like it..

A story about ‘voice’( yeh wali mujhe extra story -1 ki thi... Google docs se jab watty par paste Kiya tab reh gayi thi..)

(from Chapter 12) 

Monami was lying on the bed at that time.

Your voice sounds funny.  Are you ok? Toothache ho raha h kya? Ya phir kisi ne aapke face par toh nahi mara jiski wajah se swelling aa gayi ho isliye aap ki awaaz aisi aa rahi hain?”  asked Faizi, imagining many things at a time..

Monami tried not to laugh. She has a whitening mask on her face. It’s hard to talk when you don’t want to open your mouth.

Mask! What’s up?” She answered.

Faizi was amused.  He turned to Karan and says: “Hey Karan, inki awaaz ek dam sheep jaisi sunai de rahi h.. It's kinda whiny but it's cute.. aap janaab sunana pasand karenge?"

Karan answered : ”Why would I want to hear her distorted voice?”

By this time, Monami has removed the thin piece of sheet from her face:Hey, maine apna mazak udwaane k liye phone answer nahi kiya hain."

——————

Even geniuses made errors of judgement. Karan realised this after he has a girlfriend.  

As you know, when a couple engaged in a particular… sport, the woman often involuntarily murmured some… strange sounds.

One night, after some vigorous ‘exercise’, they cuddled in bed. Monami was using her finger to draw circles on Karan’s chest. He looked down and grabbed her hand.  

Actually…” He said in a plain voice: “I don’t mind if you use that type of voice to speak to me.”

Monami was not sure what he was talking about: “kis type ki voice?”

Karan gave her a sly smile.  

Monami realised what he meant now. She blushed and retorted: “You mentioned before that you don’t like to hear my distorted voice. Why… ” 

Karan answered seriously: “I have to take that statement back.  I just discovered, this level of distortion excites me.” 

Monami: “….”

------------------

Parenthood of Mr. And Mrs. Shergill (second time)

Evan Shergill

Evan has been Karan’s little pride since his birth.   

Most babies are born without eyebrows. And because of the puffiness of their eyelids, some babies cannot open their eyes wide right away. However, little Evan has been a handsome boy right from the start of his life. Just seconds after he has come out of his mother’s womb, you can see his pair of black eyes looking around curiously.  

Karan’s evaluation is: “This son doesn’t look too stupid. Perhaps  iska IQ average se jyada hain - a portion of his father’s ability”

Monami was lying in bed. She is resting. The birth process was a lot more tiring than she expected. She was surprised: “Only a portion?”