Part 39 Some sweet time

Hey guys thank you for your votes and comments.
Continuing from the last part,

Monday morning. Faizi waa holding his cup of coffee, sitting in his office. The first thing he did was to give Karan a call.

"Toh janaab kaisa raha?" He laughed: "Was it successful?"

Karan answered lazily on the other end: "She is very happy with me." He waa standing in front of the mirror, putting on his tie.

Faizi laughed. Even though this is what he has expected, he can't stand Karan's arrogance.

"Let's celebrate in few days." Said Faizi.

"Ok."

After he hung up. Faizi called Monami to congratulate her.

It was too late last night. Monami didn't notice the love bites he left on her neck. She was examining at them in the mirror when he called. "Thanks. Agar Faizi tumne uss waqt encourage nahi kiya hota toh.., we might not be together.. yeh tumhari wajah se possible hua hai."

They chated for a while. She asked: "What made Karan decide to confess yesterday?" She smiled as she asks the question.

Faizi recalled the answer Karan gave him when he asked the exact same question.

"It's because he suddenly realised you are special to him. And he has strong desires for you.'

Monami blushed in the morning sun.

".... I can tell." She muttered.

"kya?" Faizi didn't hear her.

Monami refused to repeat: "O, kuch nahi.."

-----

Monami came down to his apartment as usual. After two knocks. Karan quickly opened the door. He has a big smile on his face.

"Good morning.' Monami said.

Karan looked down at her: "Good morning, meri Rani sahiba."

She was stunned by the term of endearment. He continued with his plan, which waa to bend down and give her a morning kiss...

After the short kiss, he moved his lips away. His bright black eyes look gently at her. He said with his low husky voice: "We'll continue tonight?"

Monami blushed.

This man....

She changed the subject: "Let's go. We have lots on today.'

"Mmm.." He rested his hands inside the pockets of his trousers.

"You can cling to my arms when we are walking together."

She obliged and put her arm around his.

He looked satisfied. She can't help laughing...

- He likes to cling on to me when he walks.

Actually, she likes it too.

---------

The first day of work after they became lovers.

Nothing much changed. As Karan starts to work, he returned to the Karan she was familiar with - quiet, focused, a little unruly. He still forgets to eat, or to talk to her. So naturally, there's no kissing either.

But for her, it's different. What happened last night kept distracting her from concentrating.

But she was glad that he was acting 'normally'. That when they were working, he would keep a professional distance.