Part 27 Coaxing and pampering

Hey guys, thank you for your votes and comments.

Continuing from the last part,

Saturday morning.

When Faizi received Karan's call, he was having a tennis game with an attractive lady. "Come over for dinner." Karan said.

He was rather surprised by the call.

Since the multi talented assistant Monami appeared in his life, Karan seldom calls him anymore. There was even one occasion, where he tried to invite Karan out for dinner, Karan declined: "Main nahi aa sakta.. Monami has prepared dinner....and sirf hum dono k ho paaye utna hi khana hain.. isliye Don't come over."

What's happened to Karan ? Is he 'dumped' by Monami?

This is more interesting than playing tennis with a pretty girl. So he excused himself quickly and went to Karan 's house.

----

When he entered Karan 's apartment, Faizi found him sitting on the sofa, reading a book.

Karan took a brief glance at Faizi and returned to his book.

Faizi sat across from him: "toh kahan jaa rahe hain hum?"

"Your call."

Faizi poured himself a cup of tea. Then he asked causally: "Should I ask Monami to come along?"

Karan turned over a page. Without lifting his head, he answered: "Whatever."

It's been a while since Faizi saw Monami. He missed her. So he got up from the sofa and heads to the front door.

When he's waiting for the elevator, he noticed Karan is next to him.

"Aap janab hume kyon follow kar rahe hain?"

"Mmm... Just thodi bahar ki hawa Leni hain." answered Karan .

In the lift,

Faizi looked at the numbers changing on the display panel, and turned around to look at Karan . Hawa lene? At a young lady's apartment?

-----

The two men stood outside Monami's apartment.

Faizi rang the doorbell again. No one was answering.

He turned to look at Karan : "Well, lagta hain Rani sahiba ghar par nahi hain.. Call her."

Karan was looking at the peephole on the door, he sounded unwilling: "Tum khud kyon nahi call kar lete?"

Something sparks in Faizi 's brain: "Janab aakhir aap dono k beech ka manjra kya hain? kya woh mohtarma aapko silent treatment de rahi hain?"

Karan frowned. He looky at Faizi and but didn't answer his question.

Somehow, seeing Karan 'suffer' is quite a satisfying experience. Faizi smiled and took out his mobile phone: "Hey, pretty girl. Kahan hain aap? O.. taking graduation photos..."

------

Faizi was trying to get the full story of what's happened while driving to the University.

"So... woh tumse do dino se mili nahi?"

Karan was obviously in a foul mood. He uttered: "Yea..."

Faizi was enjoying this conversation: "Usne tumhe call bhi nahi kiya.... Aur na hi she come down to your apartment..."