Part 71 The Final Move

Hey guys thank you for your votes and comments.

Continuing from the last part,

5pm.

The golden rays of the sunset shone through the window. Under the crystal Chandelier, two men were sitting at a dining table. One on each end. They were having dinner. 

what are your plans?” asked Aditya.

Karan glanced at him: “What do you think of Russia?”

Aditya smiled: “I like it. The heaven for drugs and weapons. Let’s go to Russia together.”

It’s decided. They raised their glass. 

To Russia.”

“To Russia.”

They have just finished their entree of smoked salmon. The servants dish up their main course. Aditya adjusted his napkin and watched Karan’s reaction. 

A plate with a medium cooked steak appears before Karan. 

Karan flashed a sarcastic smile, then he leisurely picked up his knife and fork. As he cuts the steak into small pieces, the juice flowed out from the steak showed streaks of blood. He picked up a small piece with his fork and puts it in his mouth. 

Aditya looked with approval.

Soon, Karan has finished his dinner.  Salad and dessert is served next. 

Aditya stood up. He walked over to Karan: “I’ve had enough to eat. Please excuse me. I will give you a tour of the mansion tonight. When you finish your meal, one of the servants will show you to your room.”

Karan was about to put a slice of cake into his mouth. He did not even look at Aditya: “Ok.”

As Aditya was about to leave, suddenly, he noticed from the corners of his eyes, that a force was coming at him. He tried to defend but it’s too late. There was something poking his throat. Karan has grabbed Aditya by his collar with one hand. And he is holding a fork by Aditya’s throat with his other hand.

Their eyes met. Karan was not smiling. He has a look of disgust on his face.

A few minutes later.

Ab aur koi pathetic tests nahi chahiye.” Karan lets go of him. He sat down and said: “My patience is running out.”

Aditya’s throat was a little red and painful from the poke. But he was not angry. He laughed: “Ok. Ok. Main tumhe test nahi kar raha hoon... Main bs.. I just want to see you eat some red meat.”

Karan paid no heed to his words.

Aditya waved his hand. A few red laser dots on Karan’s body disappears. The snipers who were pointing their guns at Karan relaxed. 

——————-

Night. In Bala’s hospital room. 

It’s almost midnight. But nobody intends to go to bed any time soon.  All the IT specialists were sitting at their desk. The FBI agents and a rep from the army were gathered around a map, discussing the plan of attack.

Faizi was still very weak. His doctor ordered him to get some rest. He has no choice but be wheel-chaired back to his room. But Monami wanted to keep up with the latest progress. She insisted to stay on. But she was tired too. Soon she dosed off in her chair.  But after a short rest, she woke up and immediately checked the screen.  It’s a view of a ceiling in a dark room.