Part 67 The letter or suicide note?

Hey guys thank you for your votes and comments.

Continuing from the last part,

Darkness surrounded her. Monami lied down in the small bed. It seemed she was only person left in the world.

She touched the bed sheets underneath her body. Aditya changed a new set of bed sheets for her today.  It smells freshly laundered.  But this smell reminded her of home. 

She misses her mother. She misses her sister. She misses Sid, and she misses Karan most.

In this place where there’s no way of differentiating whether it is night or day…. Where are you… my love?

Before Aditya left her, he injected some drugs into her. Her arm waa full of needle holes. 

But it didn’t produce hallucinations like the previous drugs. Instead, memories came flooding to her.  Sweet memories, bitter memories… they just appear in her mind uncontrollably. 

The night when she touched Karan’s scars on his back for the first time.  Her tears swelled up in her eyes.  What did he say to her then? 

Under the gentle and soft lighting, his handsome but proud face looked at her with regret and concern: “Agar mujhe pta hota ki isse dekh kar tum ro dogi.. toh main kabhi yeh scars tumhe show nahi karta..”

His rich low voice, sounding like beautiful music notes played by a cello, rings in her ears. His warm breath, his sensual touch, filled with love and his adoration for her…. Monami fell into a dreamy fantasy where he was beside her, wrapping his arms tightly around her…

Suddenly, a big vacuum sucked away her lover. Then, the voice of another man rings in her ears: “Sirf main hoon jo rahunga. The one and only… Allen.”

Nahi!

Monami puts her hands over her face.

No. She did not believe it. Karan cannot have split personality. He was strong and tough. Even though he was walking in darkness, his heart was still pure and clear. 

Her Karan. the one and only… Simon.  No matter what she heard. No matter what happens next. There was only one thing she can do -

Believe in him. Wait for him.

He will unlock this hell and rescue her.

——————

Pang!”  The sound of the light switch being turned on. The blinding light caused Monami to cover her eyes with her hands. She heard a familiar footage behind her.

Monami’s heart pounded.

He, was here again.

————————

There was smell of coffee in the air.  Monami was forced out of her cage back to the sofa again. 

Aditya waa still in a good mood. He’s whistling again. He brought over a cup of coffee and put it in front of her.  

Monami’s face was very pale. She didn't pick up the cup. Aditya got himself another cup of coffee. He took a sip, then he smiled: “Drink it. Or I will whip you.”  

Monami took the coffee and sipped it slowly. He smiled. 

After she has drinks about a third of the cup, he suddenly said: “Oh… main tumhe yeh batana toh bhul hi gya, maine iss coffee me kuch special bhi add Kiya hain..” 

Monami paused. She looked at the cannibal that waa sitting before her. A disgusting thought came to her mind. She started throwing up into the rubbish bin next to her feet.