Part 48 Shades of Karan Shergill

Hey guys thank you for your votes and comments.

Continuing from the last part,

Many times, men and women have a different understanding for the same word.

For example.  ‘Full body’ to Monami meant she will be wiping his face, neck, chest, back, arms and legs. And this was embarrassing enough. 

But for Karan…

Full body meant EVERYWHERE, especially the part that is usually hidden beneath his underwear.

Monami thought to herself. Well, it was a reasonable request. It has been quite warm in the past few days. She suggested: “Let me put a chair in the shower box.  Tum wahan baith sakte ho. Aur  I will hold and control the shower head and make sure no water touches the wound.  Ok?”

Karan smiled. His eyes were gleaming with joy.

Of course.  Good idea.”  He said in a low soft voice.

Something didn't feel right. But man were usually excited by physical contact. She thought no more of it and walked to the bathroom.

————-

The bathroom lights has a nice warm glow. Monami put a bar stool in the middle of the shower box. 

Monami helped Karan to sit down. 

She helped him to unbutton his shirt. He was sitting very still, just looking at her. 

She took his shirt off. Perhaps it’s her imagination? The place seemed to be filled with his unique masculine scent. She looked up. Karan was still staring at her, smiling.

Tum smile kyon kar rahe ho?”  She asked .

Main apna shower enjoy kar raha hoon.”

Ok…. Monami made a mental note for herself. Do not speak to him during any form of physical contact.  Anything he said was bound to make her embarrassed.

But it’s not up to her to control whether Karan decides to speak or not. After she took off his trousers, and saw his long and toned legs, she picked up the shower head with a redden face. As she turned the water on, she heard him say: “What about my underwear?”

Monami took some time to think of a reply. The water landed next to his feet. Steam started to fill the bathroom.

woh jarurat nahi h.” She said softly.

Of course jaruri hain.” He looked at her and said faintly: “I wash myself everyday.”

Monami’s face was burning with embarrassment. 

Main tumhe sikha sakta hoon.” He continued to say in a leisurely manner.

Monami felt like the thread veins inside her face is about to explode.  

Na hi Tumhe mujhe kuch sikhane ki jarurat hain.. aur na hi mujhe kuch sikhna hain.” She started to rinse his good arm.  “I will do what I need to do. If you don’t like it, you can do it yourself.”

Ok.” Karan said reluctantly.

She took the handmade soap from the corner and started to gently rub it on his arms. Then she heard him speak again: “How are you intending to wash it off?  I don’t like the water temperature to be too high.”

Monami: “You… just shut up!”

Eventually, she finished cleaning his back, his arms and his legs. She shoved him the shower head: “I will go out for a while.  You can rinse the rest yourself.”