Part 63 For Being Karan Shergill's Woman

Hey guys thank you for your votes.

Mtlb sach me itna bura part tha last wala only one comment maana maine ek sath Karan ke sare closed ones par attack kra Diya but Aisa thodi krta h koi...
Anyways dekho response aisa doge aap log ki mujhe votes and comments ka bolu... I really don't want to write.. some will say you are begging for that but no it's not I am begging but I fo really need to know ur people thoughts yeah...

Anyways continuing from the last part,

"Tonk…Tonk…Tonk…” The sound of turning on light switches. Suddenly, Monami was overwhelmed by hundreds of lights bulbs shining their light onto her. Her pupils couldn't adjust to the sharpness of the light.  She closed her eyes. 

Aditya was standing not far away from where she was. He laughed like a mischievous boy. 

After a while, she was able to open her eyes.

Aditya looked at her beautiful face, her nice skin complexion, and her dark bright eyes. There was a stillness and quietness about her. He walked closer to her cage, and looked at her with interest.  

Such an exciting moment…. Jenny, I was hoping to see your sweet smile.”  He said softly.

Monami remained quiet, as if she didn’t hear his words. She took a look at her surroundings. 

It’s the size of a big warehouse. There were containers everywhere. The space in the middle was about the size of a basketball court. The ceiling was installed with rows of spotlights shining down like a stage. And her cage was in the middle of the ‘stage’.

About 30 metres in front of her, there’s a set of sofas, a bar cabinet, a book shelf, a TV and a bed. There were only 2 tones - black and white.  The place was chic, clean and tidy. On a coffee table, there’s half a glass of unfinished red wine. A suit jacket lied casually on the sofa. 

This was obviously where he was staying, right next to her cage.

—————

The place was quiet and empty.  There’s only the two of them there. In an unknown place. 

Monami tried to avoid eye contact with him. But eventually, their eyes met. These eyes, were very different from all of the psychopaths she has met before.  

Killing machine” Saurav has a pair of hollow and mocking eyes. Even when he was arrested, there was no guilt or nervousness in him. Deboy, who killed two families under the illusion that they were spies, had a dazed and stubborn look in his eyes. Even Tommy, his gaze waa cold and dark… All of them looked like they had no regards or feelings for other people. 

But this man, who was labeled as the cruelest serial killer in this century, the godfather for the Flower Cannibal, looked like a warm and charming young man.

That was why, when he came face to face with Karan and Monami, playing the most unnoticeable roles, was never discovered by Karan. 

Tumhe yaad hoon main?”  He asked gently.

Monami stared at him. She kept silent. 

He was the local police hawaldar that first arrived at Saurav’s house. He even stood in front of Karan to brief him of his findings.

Like the briefing report Monami sent us, we found a killing machine in the bedroom.”

Aditya started to repeat the words he said that day, as if to help her recall their first encounter.

Professor Shergill, I found some words written in blood underneath the bed.”

“We need to examine the whole house.”