Holding

You and Billie were having a picnic in the park. You two had just finished eating and now laying down side by side watching the clouds. "Y/N?" "Hmm?" "Um I gotta go." A smirk appeared on your face. "How long have you been holding?" "S-since we got here." "So like an hour? Hold it." Billie gulped knowing that she had drank most of her water. "I don't wanna have an accident here." She sits up crossing her legs. "You won't, I promise. Now lay back down." "I c-can't." "Yes you can." Billie followed your orders. "Good girl." She turns to face you whimpering. You glide your hand on her lower stomach. She gasps feeling the pressure. You press lightly. She tries taking your hand away. "If you do that again, I'm pushing harder that you'll piss yourself got that." She nods. "Good." You softly massage her lower abdomen and pull your hand away. "That wasn't too bad was it?" "Y/N, I leaked." "Let me see baby." She gets up showing you the wet spot on the blanket and on the back of her skirt. "Wow you really had to go." "I told you." You lift up her skirt and see a bigger patch on her underwear. "Y/N! What if someone sees?" She frantically puts her skirt down. "Baby should've worn her diapers, only babies have accidents." She blushed. "Maybe next time we'll have to do that." "I won't wear a skirt then." "It would be the cutest thing if you did." Billie blushes thinking about how humiliating it would be with a skirt and diaper in public. "I-I still gotta go." a smirk grew on your face and you started putting away your stuff. "Did you hear me?" "Yeah I did. Let's go." "I'm gonna piss myself Y/N." "You kinda already did, now let's go into the car." You walk behind her so the spot wasn't noticeable. When you get to the car, she starts grabbing herself and doing a little dance. "Baby, just let it out." "I can't." "Hey." You walk to her on the passenger side. You parked away from the other cars for a reason. You lifted up her skirt slightly and felt the wet material. "Someone leaked again. Let go babe." She shakes her head while still grabbing herself. "I don't want a mess in the car like last time." The blonde blushes thinking of how smelly the car was for awhile even after cleaning it so many times. "What if someone sees?" "No one is here." Billie looks around and whimpers. You push her against the car and push on her bladder. She tries holding it but is unsuccessful. The sounds of her piss falling onto the pavement turned Y/N on. "Keep going baby, sounds good." While still massaging her tummy. Billie felt a huge relief and also embarrassment that she hid her face into your neck. "Hey it's okay, you did good." "I'm sorry I couldn't hold it." "Don't apologize, you did your best... look at me." Billie slowly lifts her head up meeting her eyes with yours. "You feel better now?" "So much better." You both look down at the massive puddle on the ground. "Wow you really did have to go." She blushes hard and looks down. "Here sit on this." You grab a towel from the backseat and lay it on the passenger side. "I feel icky." "When we get home I'll help you change." You put your hand under her skirt again feeling the wetness. The blonde lets out a soft moan. You pull your hand away and start the car leaving your girlfriend frustrated.