Switch

I usually write bottom Bils but this one she's like a switch lol.

Billie and I were relaxing in bed after our lunch date. "Thank you baby for treating me." She says. "Of course babe." I kiss her cheek causing her to blush. She turns to me looking into my eyes. Her eyes are beautiful, I always get lost in them. She leans forward placing her lips on mine. Her hand goes through my hair and I caress her check. She hungrily kisses me shoving her tongue in my mouth. Which shocked me, Billie usually wasn't the type. She moans causing me to feel heat rush between my legs. I cross my legs. I also had to take a piss. We pull away trying to catch our breaths. "I l-love you Y/N." "I love you too." She smirks at me. "What?" "I saw you cross your legs, do you want me there?" I feel my face flush. She chuckles and puts her index finger near my mouth. "Suck on it." You do as told without breaking any eye contact. "Fuck you're so hot." She takes out her finger. You can't help to hold your crotch and get up about to go to the bathroom when she grabs my arm. "Stop." She says. "B-Billie please I need to go now." I say not being able to keep still. "Can you be a good girl and hold it for me?" I end up letting out a whimper. She chuckles at me. This was different. Usually I would be dominant in bed and Billie well she'd be mainly a pillow princess. Not complaining, Dom Bils is hot. "How bad do you have to go hmm?" She asks innocently while licking her lip. I can't help to let out a moan feeling myself wet. She drags a finger back and forth on my bare leg. My breath hitches each time she gets closer. "May I?" She asks while pointing at my shorts. I nod. She smirks at me and helps me take off my shorts. "Mhmm someone already leaked." She touches me though my underwear. "S-sorry I have to go reallyyy bad!!" "Wait for now okay?" I nod. She goes between my legs, peppering my inner thighs was kisses, getting closer to my center. I end up letting out another small leak. "S-sorry." "Don't apologize baby." She rubs me through my underwear causing me to gasp in pleasure. I try humping her hand for more friction but she pulls away. "Not yet." She slowly takes off my underwear without breaking eye contact. She looks down. "Damn you're so wet." She dips a finger into my wetness and sucks on it. Moaning. "So yummy." She then positions herself between my legs. I try pushing myself closer to her. "Ah ah ah patience." I groan. She bites her lip looking at me. She drove me crazy when she bit her lip. She licks a long strip on my center causing me to arch my back and grab the sheets. "Shhh relax." Billie whispers. She wraps her mouth around my clit. "Oh my goddd!!" Flicking it with her tongue. "S-shit b-billie!!" I can feel myself getting close. Suddenly she stops. "Hey!" I end up feeling frustrated. "Wait let me get something." She walks out of the room. A few minutes later she walks in with a black lacy bra and panty set. She has something behind her back. She smirks. "Damn Billie you're so beautiful." "Thank you baby." She gets on the bed and goes between my legs again. "Well someone peed." I couldn't help to feel embarrassed. "It's okay, mommy will clean it up afterward." I feel my cheeks getting hot. "You like that hmm? Me being mommy?" I nod. She chuckles. "I still have to go a little, I stopped myself." "Good girl." She takes out a vibrator. she turns it on placing it on my clit. "oh god!" I throw my head back. I then feel her fingers enter me. "Eyes on me y/n." I open my eyes and look down at her staring into my soul. She moves it a little. "Holy shit!! Ahh!" I feel immense pleasure. "Is this too much?" "N-no." She thrusts with two fingers at a nice slow pace and then goes faster. My breathing is all over the place. I feel it coming. "M-mommy don't stop please!!" After a few seconds later I cum which made me pee. "Mhmm." I let out feeling relieved. "Damn, seeing you pee was so sexy." I blush. "Since when did you have a piss kink?" I ask her now getting up to clean myself up. She bites her lip. "Hey don't need to be ashamed, it just surprised me is all. But I didn't mind." "I don't know how it started. I would just feel excited seeing someone pee. I know it's weird I- "Hey it's not weird, I enjoyed it myself. I'm open to trying new things in bed." "You're the best baby." "No you are." I kiss her lips earning a smile from her. "So do you like to hold it yourself?" "What?" She asks. I laugh, "what I just wanna know what my girlfriend likes." "M-maybe.." "So you do then?" I see her cheeks turn bright red. Also her looking down. Fidgeting with her fingers. "Nothing to be ashamed of, okay? I want you to be open with me." She nods. I smirk now pushing her against the wall. It took her off guard but then she moans. "So needy." I snake my hand in her underwear feeling the warmth and wetness. "Fuckkk." She breathes out. I rub her clit. "Oh god!!" She throws her head back while squeezing her legs. I whisper in her ear "is someone holding?" I smirk at her. "N-no why?" "Because I saw you crossing your legs. I also felt a leak." I take my hand out showing my glistening fingers. I suck them off clean not breaking eye contact. She whimpers and ends up holding her crotch. Now bending down piss coming down her legs. She was trying to catch her breath. She orgasms while pissing. "Ughhh that felt so good." She's now crouching down. I look on the floor a large puddle below the both of us. "Damn babe, that was really hot." She blushes. "I was always afraid people would think I'm weird." "No baby, it's hot. We need to do this more often."