The mailwoman

Billie's POV
"That was embarrassing." I say to myself as I ran back in the house grabbing my crotch. Heart pounding gripping my phone in one hand, closing the door behind me. A mail woman caught me, pissing in my backyard. Well I don't know exactly if she saw anything but it was a close call. I hear a knock on the door. I stay in my room, checking my security camera on my phone. It was the mail woman, she waited a little while. Looking around. She places a package by the door and walks back to the truck. Drives off. I let a deep breath out. I could never face her again. Thankfully it wasn't my regular delivery person. I quickly grabbed the package and ran back inside. I check my camera again, seeing the woman walk up my driveway, she stops for a moment looking at the side of my house. As if she's looking at something. "Shit... she definitely saw me." I start to get nervous again. "Relax Bils, you'll never see her again, probably." I continue watching "wait, did she bite her lip? Am I seeing things??" I replay it again. My eyes go wide. I can't help to feel turned on. It was embarrassing yet exciting to be caught especially by another woman. Well I'll probably never see her again, so there's no point. I watch the video I took of myself earlier.

"Shit I gotta go so bad!" I hold my crotch under my dress. "Fuck it's coming out!" I quickly pull down my underwear, piss shooting out onto the grass. I sigh in relief moaning quietly. I look up and quickly stop as I got caught. "Shit!" I quickly grab my phone running into my house through the sliding door. I posted a preview to my account.  I had an anonymous omo account. Then had people pay to view the full video. I look through my replies. "Fuck that was hot." "Damn." "Sexy." It was mainly thirsty men but hey whatever paid the bills right?

The next day.
I go through my account seeing a lot of people paying more giving me tips for yesterday's video. "God that was hot." "I'm so wet rn." "I'm hard babe." "I wish I caught you." "More videos like this please." I feel my face heat up. I loved the praise people gave me. I check my messages and see an unread message. I don't recognize this person, FemmeDom30's profile picture was a cat.  "I loved seeing you being caught, it's so cute. And your body is beautiful babe." I bite my lip. Replying back. "Thank you. I was nervous to post that, never got caught before." To my surprise she's online, typing back. "You're welcome, I love that it wasn't staged, it was pure embarrassment right?" "Yeah haha, it was embarrassing 🙈" "Too bad you don't have a mommy to spank you." I feel heat rush to my core. "Do I need to be punished?" "Yes." "Are you suggesting for you to punish me??" "Sure 😏" I take a deep breath out. Feeling nervous all of a sudden. "You there? Sorry if I came on too strong." I smile, it's nice when my followers cared about me like this. "No no you're good! I just didn't really know what to say, sorry I'm not good at sexting!" "Don't apologize baby, you're doing good." "Are you sure? I feel awkward plus I don't know what you look like." There was no reply. Fuck I ruined it. Looking at my phone, nothing. I put my phone away then hear it go off. I quickly check it and it's her. "Well, you know what I look like babe." "Do I??" "😏" "Are you playing with me right now?" "lol no, but you have seen me before." "Did you have another account before? I'm confused." "Sure, let's put it like that." "Okay, well I'm still confused." "Do you trust me?" "I think so.." No reply. "Weird." I say to myself.

A few hours later.
I'm filming more content for my subscribers. I stop when hearing my doorbell ringing. It's my delivery guy, he always delivers stuff at this time. I turn off my camera and put a robe on. I wore a mini skirt and a tight tank top. No underwear. Definitely wasn't gonna flash him. I open the door, I see someone looking down at their phone. They look up at me. "Hi, here's your packages, we need your signature for this." I realize it's the woman from yesterday. My heart sinks. "Stay calm act natural." I say to myself. "Okay if you could just sign right here then you're good to go." She smiles at me. God her eyes were beautiful. I quickly sign on her phone. "Alright here you go ma'am." She hands me the packages and walks away. I quickly go inside shutting the door behind me. Hearing her "wait!" She knocks on the door. I look through the peep hole. She rings the doorbell. Taking a deep breath, I put the packages down and open the door. "Yes?" I ask.

She looks at me up and down. Smirking. "I know you know I saw you yesterday.." I feel myself blush. "I- um I'm so sorry about that, it was an emergency thing I was - "shh, no need for explanations." She places her finger on my lips shushing me. I'm now walking backwards as she walks slowly into my house closing the door behind her. The power she had over me. "Good girl." I can't help to whimper. "You like being praised hmm?" I nod. "Answer me." "Yes."  "Good." I look up at her. She smiles at me, caressing my cheek with her thumb. "Beautiful." She whispers. Tracing her pointer and middle fingers on my bottom lip now making me suck on them. I could feel myself getting more and more wet down my legs. "Good job baby. There you go." I moan. "So needy hmm?" I nod. "Hey answer me." "Y-yes sorry." "Call me mommy." "S-sorry mommy!" "Good job... princessbils." I felt my body freeze. That was my online username. She notices me. "Hey hey it's okay baby, Mommy is here to take care of you." I gulp. Was this the woman I was talking to earlier??? "Wait! Hold on one moment." I push her away lightly. "Are you stalking me?!" "No no oh my gosh, I'm sorry if it came off creepy. I've been subscribed to you for awhile, had no idea where you lived or anything until yesterday it was my first time delivering around here. I promise I wasn't being weird or creepy." I look at her, I felt bad. I shouldn't have accused her for being a stalker. She was right, we had seen each other before. "I'm sorry for accusing you." "No no I should be ashamed, just cause you're a creator, I should've respected your boundaries, fuck, if my job finds out too, I'll be fired." She seemed stressed out.

"Hey hey mommy it's okay, I'm definitely attracted to you, just wanted to clear some things up first." She blushes at the name. "You can call me (y/n), that's my real name." "Sorry, I didn't realize I called you that." She chuckles. "It's okay, it was cute... so your name is Bils or?" "It's Billie, I know it's weird for a girl." "No oh my god, I love it." She lightens up a little grabbing my hands swinging them side to side. "You're so beautiful you know that right?" She asks. "I guess." I blush. "May I kiss you?" I nod. We slowly lean in and she kisses me, biting my lip softly. "Mhmm." I moan. I grab her face deepening the kiss. Her hands snake down to my butt groping it. "Mhmm fuck." She breathes out. Admiring my body looking up and down. "Fuck you're so hot baby. What's under this robe?" She slowly grabs the ties. "Take it off." I say.

She unties my robe. "Fuck.." her hand starts rubbing me. "You're so wet baby." "Mhmm oh my god." I breathe out. "Such a bad girl, no panties." "Mhmm I need m-more." I grind my hips on her fingers. "So wet.." She kneels down, smelling my scent. "Oh my god." I push her head closer and spreading my legs wider leaning against the couch. "God damn it's prettier in person." She spreads my lips admiring it. "This is like the most perfect pussy." "St-stop teasing.." I breathe out. "Patience Bils." She plays with my clit flicking it. "Oh my god." "You like that don't you?" "Y-Yes."

I feel her warm lips wrap around my bud. "Oh god yes!" I shout out grabbing the couch. "Mhmm yummy." She eats me out. "Eyes here." I look down seeing y/n licking me looking at me straight in the eyes. She shoves her tongue in me. "Oh good god..." I throw my head back and push her face in more. Riding her face. "Mhmm." She moans. "Oh oh oh oh my god..." I feel myself coming close. "Mhmm let it go baby." I feel the vibration from her lips. "Oh oh oh FUCK!" I buck my hips convulsing. She continues eating me out even when I was overly sensitive. But god it felt amazing. I try to catch my breath. She comes back up to me, my cum dripping on her chin. She kisses me making me taste myself. "Mmhmm."

She pulls away, we are trying to catch our breaths. "Damn that was good baby." She says. "I agree, that was amazing..." "Glad you thought so." "The piss made it even better." "Huh?" I look down realizing I had pissed and I was standing in a puddle of it. I felt embarrassed. "Don't be embarrassed baby, it was hot." "I didn't even realize I did that!" "Hey it's alright, I loved it even more." I sighed in relief. I was glad to have someone like y/n who wasn't grossed out by this.