Risky

I can't believe I had an accident in public. How embarrassing! I liked to hold it but never had I ever had a full blown accident in public, at the mall. I stopped myself from crying and texted my girlfriend Billie to bring me some clean clothes. She was at home, it was a day off for her. She had no idea I liked holding it so this will be embarrassing. "Bils, so can you come get me at the mall? I had an accident... I need clean clothes." My heart raced as I pressed send. Not knowing what she'd think of me. She replied quickly. "Oh no! I'll be there right away! I'll bring clean clothes too." I was relieved she took it well. That she didn't question anything. I was currently in the family restroom. I didn't want to get out with my black jeans soaked. I made most of it to the toilet but I leaked a lot while running to the restroom and struggling to take off my pants.

I get a text 15 minutes later. "Finally." I say. "Babe I'm at the mall, which restroom are you at?" "The family one upstairs." "Okay I'm coming." I could feel myself getting more anxious. It was one thing telling her about this but now she's gonna see me like this. A few minutes later I hear a soft knock. "Y/N?" "Y-yeah?" "Babyy let me in!! I brought the stuff you wanted me to bring!" She sounded so cute my heart melted. I slowly walked over and unlocked it, peeking my head out. "Thank you baby, You're the best." I peck her lips. "I'll just take this bag and you can wait outside." "No, let me come in, I gotta take a piss myself, otherwise I'm gonna need new pants too!" She laughs while pushing the door open then closing it. "What?" She asks me. "Huh?" "Is everything okay? She looks at me worriedly." "I'm fine Bils, I'm just happy you never judge me." "Of course, it's nothing to be ashamed about." She pulls down her pants and underwear relieving herself on the toilet. It was hard to act normal hearing my girlfriend pissing right there in the same room as me. I tried looking through the bag, in there was a pair of clean underwear and jeans. She sighs in relief. "I really had to go." It was silent for a moment. "Baby?" "Y-yes?" I ask. Looking at the bag, not wanting to face her. "Look at me." I slowly turn around, seeing her on the toilet made me feel a certain way. "Yes?" I ask. She stares at me trying to read my expression. "Is something wrong?" "No, why?" "You seem..different. Baby, I would never judge you for having an accident. I'll wait outside if you need space." She quickly pulls up her pants and flushed. "No no I promise you didn't do anything!" I say feeling bad. "Are you sure?" She looks at me washing her hands. "Then why were you staring at me?" She asks. I gulp. She dries her hands and walks towards me. "Whats wrong baby, just tell me." She grabs my hands swinging them slightly. Causing both of us to smile. "C'mon tell me! I know when something is bothering you y/n." I let out a deep breath. "Well..so.. I have this thing for piss.." I say softly. "Hmm?" "Uh nevermind." "No no I just couldn't hear the last part, I want to be supportive." She caresses my cheek. "I have a thing for.. piss.." I could feel myself shaking. "Aw baby, that's okay. Thank you for telling me." She pulls me into a hug. "I felt so relieved. "Thank you for being understanding." "Of course baby...so this accident, was that related?" I bite my lip and nod. She giggles. "And you liked when I pissed then?" I could feel my cheeks getting hot. "Don't be embarrassed, we all have things that turn us on." "Well what are yours?" "Huh?" "What turns you on Ms. Eilish?" She bites her lip. "Hmm well i like older women." I roll my eyes. "As if that wasn't obvious enough, I'm a few years older than you." "I like being um choked." "Oh really?" She nods. "And um spanked." "Damn baby, we definitely need to have sex when we get home and add all of this." I quickly change my clothes. "Or we can do it here.." she says smirking. "What?" "I always fantasized about doing it in public." She whispers. Not gonna lie that turned me on. "Okay well we gotta be quiet babe." She nods. I grab her face and make out with her aggressively. I pull away tasting herself on her tongue. I look at her. "Were you playing with yourself earlier?" "Maybe.." "Tell me the truth or you'll be punished." I grab her neck. She was flustered. "Maybe I like being punished." She says. "What a bad girl..." I get closer to her face still gripping her neck. "Pull your pants and underwear down and bend over. You need a good spanking." She whimpers and does as told. I could see her arousal dripping onto her thigh. "Alright I'm gonna spank you three times. You tell me if it's too much and mommy will stop." No answer. "Answer me." "Yes mommy." "Okay be quiet. Don't want people to hear us." She nods her head. I massage her ass cheek with my hand, her moaning. I smack it lightly. Then a little harder causing her to flinch. "You alright?" "Y-yeah it feels nice." She breathes out. "Last one." I spank her a little harder leaving a slight red mark then massaging it." "Mhmm that feels nice." She moans. "I can tell, you're dripping. So naughty being spanked in public." She whimpers. I rub through her folds collecting her arousal on my fingers. "Damn you're so wet." Her breathing gets faster and is now trying to create friction. I suddenly pull away causing her to groan. "P-please y/n!!" She gets up facing me. "What do you call me?" "Mommy..please!! Just a quickie I can't wait til we go home!!" "Suck on my fingers first then." She sucks on my fingers making eye contact. "Mhmm." "You like the way you taste Huh?" She nods shyly. "So you did fuck yourself earlier?" "I d-did. Sorry mommy I lied earlier!!" "Thats okay, thanks for telling me the truth." Without warning I rub her clit. "Oh my- ughhh." She throws her head back. "Baby shh." I then add two fingers in her thrusting. "Oh fuck.." she breaths out. I could tell she was close. I curl my fingers in hitting the right places. "Oh oh.. oh my.. k-keep going." I keep thrusting faster. "Fuck.. mhmm.." She breathes fast. She then cums and I help her ride out her orgasm. She tries catching her breath. "Thank you baby." "Now you're satisfied?" "Yeah thank you." She pecks my lips. We help each other freshen up and walk out of the restroom. Thankfully no one was around. We walked hand in hand to our car.