The Pool

This was requested while I was working on it lol

"Billie please?" I beg my girlfriend to come with me to the restroom for the hundredth time. She looks over at me. "Just pee here no one is gonna notice." "I'm not gonna do that." "Why? I do it all the time." "What??" She laughs. "You're joking." "I'm not. You didn't notice right?" "Gross." I roll my eyes while she's laughing. Knowing her, she's not joking. "Baby, hey." She grabs my shoulders from behind. "Look at me." "What?" I turn facing her. "Did I upset you?" She pouts. "No no it's okay Bils, just shocked me a little and I really have to go... please can you come with me, I don't wanna go alone." She smirks. "It's not funny." She leans in whispering, "I gotta go too." "So what are you suggesting?" She bites her lip looking at me. "No Billie, I am not doing that." I try to swim away but she grabs my arm. "Cmon baby, it'll be fun. No one will notice I promise." I look around, there's a few people in the pool relaxing, having fun or swimming. "Come here." She motions me to follow her in a corner where no one was near us. I follow her. "Okay now what?" "Let go babe." "I can't." "Why?" "I don't know I just can't." "Here let me help you." She swims behind me rubbing my shoulders. Her hands go down to my lower stomach gently pushing it. "Billie stop it!" I try taking her hands away. "You'll feel better baby, don't you wanna release hmm?" Her voice was turning me on.
"I do but.." "But what hmm?" She looks at me in my eyes. I-um.." I give up and let her push on my bladder making me piss in the pool. "There you go baby, much better?" She whispers in my ear sending chills down my spine. "I got you." I nod. I feel my face heat up. I can't believe I was doing this in public. She was loving this a little too much. "My baby had to go huh?" "Shut up." I roll my eyes. She chuckles while staring at me with a smirk. Your face is so red. "I hate you." "You love me baby." "Are you done?" "I stopped it." "Aw no how come?" "Cause it's embarrassing." She pouts at me. "Baby, no one noticed, you'll feel better. You know I'm right." "I thought you had to go too." "I'm pissing now." "Ew!" I playfully push her. She laughs. "Cmon baby just relax into the feeling." I take a deep breath out. She takes my hand and leads it down between her legs. "Feel it?" I nod. "Let's do it together." "Help me."
She pushes on my bladder again making me release. I couldn't hold it any longer. "Good. Girl girl." She whispers. My legs felt weak all of a sudden. This was hot. I never once thought this would be something I'd be into.

"There now you feel better?" I nod. "Babe, you got me feeling hot all of a sudden." She smirks. I can't help to stare at her boobs in her bikini. "You like what you see?" "Yes I love them. If we weren't in public I'd rip this off right now." I playfully tug on it. She bites her lip and takes my hand groping her boobs. I squeeze them lightly causing her to moan softly. Doing this in public made this even more hot. "Bils, you're so naughty today." "Is that a bad thing?" "N-no." She smirks.
I feel her hand rubbing my inner thigh. "Oh my god." I breathe out looking down. She teases me putting her hand in my swim trunks through the leg hole. "B-Billie we should go somewhere else."
She ignores me and starts rubbing me through my swimsuit. "Oh myyy..." I can't help to moan.

We both jump and stop when we see someone walk by. "This is why I said we should go. That was too close of a call!!" She chuckles. "You're right but it was still fun." We both walk out of the pool and go to the locker room to shower. Seeing the water go down on my girlfriend was hot. I fantasize about pushing her against the wall and fucking her right there. "Y/N? Y/N?" "Hmm what?!" She giggles. "You okay? I was asking you if you wanted to change here or at home." "Oh yeah I'm fine. Maybe at home." I smirk. "Do you have something in mind?" "Maybe." She blushes. "Rinse off and let's go then." She says.

We get into the car. She's driving. I can't help to look at her. "What baby?" She laughs. "You're just really cute." "Aw so are you." We were still in our bikinis. The drive home wasn't too far. I couldn't help to stare at her body. "I know you're staring y/n." She says while staring at the road. "Hey can't blame me, you have a hot body." She chuckles and shakes her head. I get an idea. We were at a red light. I tug on her bikini bottom's string. Letting one side become undone. She gasps. "Much better." I slide my hand on her inner thigh teasing her.  "Mhmm.." She tries to scoot closer to my hand. "So needy..." She whimpers while gripping the steering wheel tight.
"Relax babe." She lets a deep breath out. The light turns green and she starts driving. I place my hand on her leg. Her breath hitches.

We arrive home and we rush inside. I push her against the kitchen counter making out with our hands traveling all over our bodies. Both of us breathing hard. "Mhmm fuck finally." "Mhmm." I agree. I help her pull down her bikini and she jumps up sitting on the counter. "Damn." I look at her center, she was so wet. I kiss her again, hands through her hair and her grabbing my face. We pull away when we needed air staring each other. "You're so beautiful Billie." "Thank you. So are you. I feel so lucky to be with you." She smiles. I help her untie her bikini top letting it fall to the ground. "Mhmm." I suck on one of her boobs. "Oh my god." She tilts her hand back.
"I was waiting for this moment all day." I suck and kiss her all over leaving marks. I massage them with my hands. "Goodness they're so perfect." She giggles. "Y/N please.." she begs scooting closer to me, spreading her legs open. "Patience babe." She groans.

I focus kissing her neck and boobs leaving wet kisses all over her chest. "Mhmm." She tilts her head back. "Please y/n I can't take it much longer. I need you." She whines. "Okay since you've been good." I rub her clit harshly no warning causing her to jump. She moans loud at the pleasure. "Oh my god keep going.." I slip a finger in thrusting. She moans tilting her head back. "Fuck this feels so good..." I go down and suck on her clit. "OH OH OHH MY GODDD." She screams out. "I'm so close.." She starts moaning and swearing a bunch. "Cum for me babe." She starts thrusting with my fingers at the same pace. I kiss her lips while fingering her. "Mhmm oh god." Her body starts shaking. "Right there yes!! Oh fuck I'm gonna..." She bucks her hips releasing. "Mhmm babe there you go just like that." I pump my fingers in a few more times before replacing them with my mouth. Licking her folds. "Oh mmm fuck." She breathes out and flinches. "Keep going I'm gonna cum again!!" She screams out pushing my face closer to her. I focus on making her feel good, feeling myself close too. "Mhmmm so yummy babe." "Ohh my.." Her eyes roll back and she bucks her hips breathing hard. "Oh fuck!!" Didn't take me much longer to cum too. Seeing my woman receive pleasure was hot. "Oh god.." I release. My legs shake and I feel like I need to sit. She pulls me into a kiss shoving her tongue in. Kissing sloppily making her taste herself.