Bottom for you

I was watching some performances of my girlfriend Billie performing. She was getting ready for tonight's show. Every time I watched her, I was amazed. "Whatcha doing?" I jump hearing her voice. "Oh nothing." I hide my phone. "Sounded like a concert.." she sits next to me. "I was watching...your show..." "Aww baby, that's nothing to be embarrassed about! Let me see!!" "Uh okay." I turn on the screen and try to change it but she snatches it away from me. "Hey Bils, give it back!!" I try reaching across. She giggles and turns her back to me. She watches some of it then turns to me smirking. "Do you get off of me performing?" "M-maybe.." She whispers in my ear "Good. Watch the show tonight." Sending shivers down my spine. She pulls away biting her lip. "You like when I hump the stage? You wish it was you hmm?" I could feel my face heat up. "Aw y/n don't be embarrassed." She places her hand on my thigh rubbing softly. I lean in kissing and now straddling her. Grinding on her lap. "Someone is horny." I can't help to feel embarrassed. This was something new for me. Usually I was a top in my relationships but maybe I am a switch or bottom for Billie. "Hey what's wrong?" I snap out of my thoughts. "Huh?" "You spaced out a little, you okay?" "Oh just thinking about something, it's nothing." "No tell me! I wanna know what's bothering you!!" She pulls on my shirt. "Fine, let go of my shirt babe." I chuckle. She lets go smiling not realizing what she was doing. "So um our dynamic in this.. a-are you um.. how do I say this?" "If I'm a top?" I nod. "Hmm well that depends.. do you want me to top you?" I felt heat rush between my legs hearing her say that. What is happening to me?! "Y/N baby you okay??" "Y-yeah I'm sorry it's just that I never was a bottom before I know it's stupid.." "Hey it's not, thank you for telling me. Im actually a switch but mainly a bottom. I don't care what you are. I still love you for you." "So another video I saw before from the other night, I um felt something I never felt before seeing you do what you did." I could feel myself getting embarrassed. "Aw baby, what was it?" "You know what you did." "Hmm I don't think so.." "Um it looked like you were thrusting someone.." "OH.. yeah that. I don't know what came over me." She scratches the back of her head. "I just wanted to try something different, it was a one time thing." "Are you sure? The fans loved it babe." "Are you sure it's just the fans?" She smirks at me. "I-um.." she chuckles. She brings her hand cupping my cheek. She leans in whispering, "I imagined it was you.." She pulls away winking at me. "Billie time to go!! You ready??" I hear a man shouting causing both of us to jump. "YEAH! I'll be out in a few!" She yells back. "Don't forget to watch me baby." She walks out leaving me hot and bothered. "Fuck.."

I wait patiently for the show to start. I got front row. No one knew about us, which made me nervous as to what Billie was planning. I took a deep breath in and out trying to calm myself down. Looking around at everyone. Relax no one knows you, no one knows Billie is in a relationship. I say to myself. A few minutes later the lights go down and the fans go wild. Billie then jumps onto the stage. The arena got louder. She performs her songs and gets close to the edge where I was. Smiling and singing to me. People near me going crazy. "I think you're prettyyy.." she sings staring into my soul then biting her lip. She's gonna get it after. She continues on as if she didn't just seduce her girlfriend in front of thousands of people. "You're so lucky oh my god!!" One girl shouts     while shaking my shoulders. "Thanks! I can't believe she did that!" I say back.

Then therefore I am.. that song. I could feel my palms sweating, getting nervous what she had up her sleeve this time. She walks slowly over to the side of the stage where I was. "I'm sorry..." She sings to me and the fans, the girl next to me losing her mind. "I don't think I caught your name.." She bends down looking at me. "I'm sorry, I don't think I caught your naaaaammeee.." She thrusts the air as if she had a strap on. She quickly gets embarrassed hiding her face. I can't help to laugh, that was Bils. She continues performing. I could not stop thinking about what she did. I wanted her now. She would purposefully bite her lip, touch her body and moan during her show. She knew what she was doing. I was getting frustrated. I loved watching her but I needed her NOW.

After the show ended I quickly texted her "WHERE ARE YOU??" "I NEED YOU NOW." "BILS?!" "ANSWER ME." I type while dodging the crowds.
She replies with a winking emoji.
"ITS NOT FUNNY!!"
"You're so cute y/n, glad you loved the show. Meet me backstage."
I quickly run to the back looking everywhere for her. "Billie??" "Bils??" I shout. I suddenly get pulled into a bathroom. "What the fu- I look and it's my girlfriend. "You scared me!!" "Sorry! I just didn't want you to draw attention... I wanted you all to myself." Her voice goes lower. "Damnit Bils, why did you tease me like that on stage?!" "Is someone frustrated?" She giggles. "Um yeah?!" "I imagined you again..." "Fuck.." I pull her in for a kiss, we end up making out. Pushing her against the wall. Now sucking on her neck. "Baby, don't leave marks.." "too late babe, that's what you get." Even if she complained, she loved it. I snake my hand down to her crotch. Feeling the warmth. "Mhmm someone is excited." I pull away and we look into each other's eyes. "I love you." She says. "I love you too Billie." She smilies then moans when I start rubbing her. "Oh oh my god!" "Shhh. You don't want anyone to hear us don't you?" She shakes her head. "Be quiet or I'm stopping." I continue to rub her now grinding on my hand. "Fuck keep going!" She matches my rhythm rubbing. She moans softly. She quietly cums. "Good girl." She blushes. "When we get to the hotel, wanna try something." She whispers. "What is it?" "Strap.. only if you want to. I don't wanna pressure you or anything." "I'm willing to try it babe." "Thank you."

A few hours later we finally get to the hotel. "Finally!" I crash myself onto the bed. Exhausted. "Baby, did you forget?" She asks innocently. "Hmm? Oh wait that, sorry I've just been tired." "Oh we can do it later." "No no if it's something you wanna do, we can do it tonight. I mean who knows when we'll have alone time again. "I just don't wanna make you feel uncomfortable." "Hey we'll just try okay?" "Please tell me if it hurts and I'll stop right away." "Deal." She goes through her bags finding the strap and lube. I help her put it on. "How does that feel?" "Good." She bites her lip. "Good." She helps me take off my pants and underwear. "I thought you were tired?" Smirking at my underwear. "I was until you started undressing." She rolls her eyes. I lay on my back, nervous. I didn't know what to expect. She lays on top kissing me. My hands run through her hair. We pull away when we needed air. She leaves a hickey on my neck. "That's for earlier." She takes off my shirt and kisses my boobs while leaving marks around. "All mine." She kisses all the way down to where I needed her. "Mhmm look at how excited you are." She dips a finger in and licks it. "B-billie stop teasing already!" She chuckles and grabs the lube pouring some on my clit. "Oh god!" I scream. I feel the strap rubbing my folds up and down. "Fuck me.." she giggles. "So needy hmm?" "Y-yeah just do it please." I feel it entering me slowly. It hurt a little. "Does it hurt baby??" "K-kinda." "Should I stop?" "N-no keep going." "Okay.." She pushes it in more. And begins thrusting at a slow pace. I could feel some pleasure now. I thrusted with her. "Mhmm y/n!" She goes faster know holding my hips. "Oh my b-bils!! Ughhh!! Keep.. going!!" "You like that hmm?" She goes deeper. "Oh shit!! I feel it coming!!" "Let it go baby." "Ughh fuck!" I buck my hips and Billie helps me ride it out. She pulls out now laying next to me. Both of us trying to catch our breaths. "T-thank you." I say. "You're welcome.. was I good?" "Good? You were amazing babe... maybe you need to do this more often." "I think so too." She turns to me placing a soft kiss on my lips. "Seriously that was one of the best sex I've ever had." She bites her lip. "Like no one has ever used a strap on me before." "So I guess you could say I popped your cherry?" I look at her smirking, we both end up laughing. "I hate you." I say. "Oh you love me y/n."